Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Pre-Launch Maintenance 6/23 4:00 AM EDT (Select Servers Only)!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's WinP? I just watch the Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.... Cheers...

Comment

ProC test servers been back up for about 15min already, why R2 test servers still not up?
      For any here that don't want to wait can take a sneek peek on wartune-s1 ProC server

Comment

Originally posted by siegeking View Post
        Where's WinP? I just watch the Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.... Cheers...
        Is that U pto Hotmage?
        :p :p

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
          Hello Harry,

Eus and I would love to be giving you all answers, trust me... we're both stalking this thread actively. However, we are just player volunteers and they do not tell us in advance.. so as soon as the servers are back up we can try to get some answers for you and for those not on pre-patch servers. Believe me I wish I had a cheat sheet of answers, but sadly they stole that from me four patches ago so thank you for being patient.
          [ S1 ] Temple of Ibalize >>>> still red

Comment

Its well passed your 2-3 hrs you can atleast update us already ffs

Comment

I'd die laughing if they some how wiped servers and didn't have a recent back up.

Would make my decision to quit all the more easier.

Comment

Servers on

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                  Hello Harry,

Eus and I would love to be giving you all answers, trust me... we're both stalking this thread actively. However, we are just player volunteers and they do not tell us in advance.. so as soon as the servers are back up we can try to get some answers for you and for those not on pre-patch servers. Believe me I wish I had a cheat sheet of answers, but sadly they stole that from me four patches ago so thank you for being patient.

eres an idea lol i throw donuts at whakapono and memorylane u use ur highly enhance ninja skills and sneak in and grab the cheat papers hahahha then sneak back out

Comment

Nice that a bunch of servers that does not include my server cluster are getting the 5.8 patch a week early. Thanks for the screwing yet again R2, lube would be appreciated
                    Frozenshade
                    R2Games
                    S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

Originally posted by therhimineecat View Post
                      Probably the same place you get underground palace mount shards.
                      You can request any underground palace mount shards to be exchanged for beast souls (3:1) via ticket.

Originally posted by Mibbette View Post
                      and the Jewel Hunt mount shards...
                      You can sell these.

If either of these are still not available from the mount shop, please make another thread in the bug forum for us to forward again (it'll likely get lost here). Thank you

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                      eres an idea lol i throw donuts at whakapono and memorylane u use ur highly enhance ninja skills and sneak in and grab the cheat papers hahahha then sneak back out
                      Unfortunately we're in the same boat Distracting us with donuts is like distracting the lobby lady to sneak a cupcake from the cafe front counter
                      (P.S sneaking cupcakes is no way condoned by any of us Mods, Mentors, or the like. No matter how tasty they are)
                      Retired Moderator.

Comment

comp for maintenance and patch

what happened to the comps no comp on server 225

Comment

Originally posted by R2_MinionsMaster View Post
                          7. Adjusted VIP/Spirit Covenant benefits.
                          Yep it certainly was. I only had the power of healing active and now its gone. I had more than 2 months of it remaining. Any news as to compensation for this?

Comment

Wonder what happened to the "strategy" in this game. Forced to level 80 is not any strategy anymore. 2,5% daily gain and not 10% but still way to much.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratbrane View Post
                              Yep it certainly was. I only had the power of healing active and now its gone. I had more than 2 months of it remaining. Any news as to compensation for this?
                              Power of healing is free for all. Basically nobody need to use HP packs anymore

Comment

anyone on test server able to answer some of my questions?
                                http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1531271

Comment

Working...
                                X