No announcement yet.

New Eidolon System.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at level 5 you get 2 items so far most of the items are junk but maybe level 10 makes up for it? hard to say I don't plain on maxing it out intill I see some better items lol
    server: (s41)Amethysy
    IGN: (s41)samurai
    Class: Fire Mage
    Level:146 (eidolon)
    Guild: (s41)Regnum (I am the guild master. side note best 5g I ever spent )
    Wife: (s41)Carrastila
    Pets: A gen 2 Teeka named lily, GA named after my angel wifey

"ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME" ~ (s49)Annabelle

Comment

have you tried the skills side yet? http://imgur.com/OWNP740 im a little disapointed right off the back it says right there it gives 200 per lvl and it only gave me +40... does the talent have to do with the conversion rate whys it so low?

Comment

For some apparent reason. Everyone seems to skip the best parts so far.
        Originally posted by Dr.Q
        Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Originally posted by KidSess View Post
          For some apparent reason. Everyone seems to skip the best parts so far.
          And what are we skipping?

Comment

you guys are skipping the BLOODLINE SKILLS which is where the REAL STATS are...lol besides from the treasure u can tell from first glance all the pets and mount would be useless like come on R2 is the same one that had people spend a few 100$+ for about 5 mounts to fuse into a mount weaker than kyubi lmfao

but if anyone find out what's the cap for conversion rate, let me know, if it can pass 100% then this system would be <3
            Last edited by Reverie; 07-08-2016, 12:59 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
            Server: (S73)Green Plains
            IGN: (S73)Aura
            Level: 180 eido
            Class: Rogue
            Guild: 憎悪 (Hatred)

"You can read, but knowledge is only information.
            Wisdom is translating that knowledge to application."

K - Rino

Comment

So has anyone leveled up the talents? I just did the first lvl and it gave +1% i hope it gets better than this because thats 3600 crystals a lvl for cashing and non cashing just me doing the event it takes around 20 days a to get the shards for a lvl if i grind or miss the morning event on days that i work.

Comment

Working...
              X