Kabam Emergency maintenance on June 27th 2016

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kabam Emergency maintenance on June 27th 2016

Wartune is under maintenance on 6/27/2016 @ 5:00AM EST(2:00 AM PDT, 10:00 AM GMT, and 17:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers in order to fix Login issue.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours, but could be shorter or longer. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may be influenced due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers affected:

500,000 Gold
    500,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Hennax50

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support!

Would be nice if you had put up the standard, Maintenance Screen.

So we can See it as a Maintenance issue and not a Router Issue.

Comment

gee its about time they noticed it since we have been trying since 5am to log into the game

Comment

noobs cant do anything right no explanation of a maintenance on servers just switch us off in mid game then after 30 mins place this c r a p forum post to tell us

Comment

Yeah thanks for fixing it

Comment

Thanks for the update, now we know.

Comment

I know right!

Originally posted by RenoLeFoxx View Post
              Would be nice if you had put up the standard, Maintenance Screen.

So we can See it as a Maintenance issue and not a Router Issue.

I spent the last however long restarting everything, pming people asking them if they can log on. Huge waste of my morning, thanks much, not like I dont have anything else to do today.

Comment

Originally posted by Ltlbit View Post
                I spent the last however long restarting everything, pming people asking them if they can log on. Huge waste of my morning, thanks much, not like I dont have anything else to do today.
                and Here we are after over 3 Hours and still nothing,

Comment

This is taking far too long.... and the usual pathetic compensation is being offered.
                  FireAndIce
                  Mage +112m
                  Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
                  Ancients guild
                  Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

Pathetic is an Understatement of the Year,

I get more than that hitting a few Plunder Players in Wilds and a few Dungeons.

Comment

three hours and they still cant find the plug to plug into the wall to restore the servers, wow, they must still be on there coffee/tea/whiskey break that started three hours ago

Comment

this is the error when trying to get on the game Kabam : Warning: mysql_connect(): Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 111 in /var/www/ftp/r2games.tp/include/db.class.php on line 43 DATABASE ERROR! .... Hope the SQL isnt fubard as this error message shows

Comment

Originally posted by RenoLeFoxx View Post
                          Pathetic is an Understatement of the Year,

I get more than that hitting a few Plunder Players in Wilds and a few Dungeons.
                          P.S. since next patch forceing all to LVL to LVL 80....i need more henna as compensation please

Comment

what did you guys do?.... By any chance - are we talking you guys let devs be alone around the hardware? Cause I want a pic then.. forget the normal compen.. we want a pic of devs messing with hardware.. I know they call it work but still
                            That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

work1.
                              NOUN

1.activity involving mental or physical effort done in order to achieve a purpose or result:
                              2. mental or physical activity as a means of earning income; employment:
                              3. a task or tasks to be undertaken; something a person or thing has to do:
                              4. something done or made

I do believe that number Four applies here, something done or made, more errors, more bugs, more snafu's, more problems in general

Comment

Working...
                              X