No announcement yet.

Wartune Patch 5.7&5.8 Maintenance 6/30 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So where do you get sylph equipment shards now that they don't drop in Bloody inferno? And so now to get devotion we have to do a dungeon on a daily basis that we get nothing from since it is now a once a week dungeon? The devotion requirements are now outrageous. A player who could not do timed events could still get maximum devotion before. Now will be completely impossible to get the fashion cores for a casual player. What good is the reward from ToK if the shards are not x7? Already you have to be a knighted player to get past any part of ToK. It's pretty obvious you are trying to twilight the game quickly. Why not put yourselves out of your misery and just shut it down? These changes make your event for old players on a new server laughable. Why would anybody start over? Absolutely no benefit there.
    Last edited by impossible60; 06-30-2016, 10:26 PM.

Comment

And why on earth are sylph refinement shards no longer sellable? I believe you guys have gone looney toons.

Comment

Originally posted by impossible60 View Post
        It's pretty obvious you are trying to twilight the game quickly. Why not put yourselves out of your misery and just shut it down?
        That would devo make things more easy for the left over addicted players I have quit my little one. Level 80 char still play but only do cata, dig and blitz expedition. I pretty much have had it with this game. It is time to say goodbye because the game won't be lasting much longer anyways. Good luck on all the epic spenders as they will be fighting themselfs in the end.

Comment

One question:

How to get 300 devotion?! Some "Daily Tasks" are weekly events or guild battle is only on 3 days a week. So HOW to get 300 devotion?

Comment

Lol, 10% exp. everyday for just login. So, a player in the 50 level would reach 80 in a month's time. Wt is hell-bent that they would drag the players anyhow to level 80 to become the fodders of where already the 20mil.+ are awaiting. So if a player plans to build the toon well in every level bracket; all that's going out of window.
            Naturally, I won't and can't allow to be the canon-fodder. It will be adieu before that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by -VectoR- View Post
              One question:

How to get 300 devotion?! Some "Daily Tasks" are weekly events or guild battle is only on 3 days a week. So HOW to get 300 devotion?
              It is just called "Daily Tasks". It is impossible to get to 300 more than a few days a week as many are weekly events. Do you really think they intend to give us 21 Cores and 700 bbs? They are giving more because they know you can only get it a few times.
              ==================
              LordRhys, Koram S6

Comment

10. Now players will only receive rewards once a week for completing each event dungeon. However, the reward for each event dungeon is now 7 times the previous reward.

So I assume that only applies to EVENT MP's. Though today I come to find out that it also applies to NORMAL MPD's ex, Lich's Lair, went in, said you can only claim rewards ONCE per week. That is going to make getting Any Gear a massive pain in the rear, most likely get a lot of players to quit if that is the case. If it isn't this desperately needs to be fixed and quickly.

Quite off putting and very upsetting if that is the actual case with NORMAL MPD's. Also IF that is the case, I can assure you that rewards where NOT Anywhere near 7 Times the Previous Reward. Same 10 Crystaloids etc.
                Last edited by Malitkies; 07-01-2016, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R219977830 View Post
                  It is just called "Daily Tasks". It is impossible to get to 300 more than a few days a week as many are weekly events. Do you really think they intend to give us 21 Cores and 700 bbs? They are giving more because they know you can only get it a few times.
                  Just to make a point did you actually try to get devotion or u just complaining at the fact that u think it was impossible.

This is infact very possible, for spire, do normal complete this, devotion will be given, for TOK, do 1 lvl afk, then quit devotion will be given, DI, do 1 lvl quit, devotion is given - do you get my point, i ended up with over 300 devotion each day since the patch, in this case 2 days. All is with out doing the tasks that we can do a few days a week.

Actually over a month period say 30 days u can easily obtain 90 cores and 3000BB just from Devotion.
                  Last edited by ellislsd; 07-01-2016, 07:50 PM.

Comment

oh oh QUESTION? where is the Blood Demon since the Patch cames out I DON'T SEE THE NEW EUDAEMON ANYWHERE ESPECIALLY USUSALLY SHOW IN RECHARGE BONUS BUT THERE NOTHING and why there is a mount on there, should'nt it be the new kid instead of tht mount???
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	333.png
Views:	1
Size:	545.9 KB
ID:	1725426Click image for larger version

Name:	3333.png
Views:	1
Size:	589.4 KB
ID:	1725427
                    So when do we get the Blood Demon want to added to my collection or use it.
                    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                    Character: Mage
                    Class: Knighthood
                    level: 80
                    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
                    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

wartune asu kakean maintenance

Comment

Working...
                      X