Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guild Events Clarification

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Events Clarification

Due to the Guild events reset issue on June 30th, some players missed out on participating in the Guild events. We are truly sorry about that.

To make it up to you, we'll have double Devotion rewards for 2 days on July 2nd and 3rd. Complete Devotion tasks and gain double rewards!

Login to Wartune and enjoy a weekend of awesome events with us!

thx ..................
    they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

Comment

awesome the devotion doubled....speachless

Comment

That's great if you can get close to the devotion needed.

Comment

tried GB today damn thing was over before i could even hit ward so no devotion, most of my guildies have that problem so devotion needs update. For now it is one more useless thing in game for me. Won't reach 300 devotion in a million years so why bother anyways

Comment

No one cares, about "double devotion". You just ****** up whole devotion system, made it worse. Reached 200 Devotion and got frustrated because i knew i can't reach 300.

Decrease Devotion 50, 100, 150, 200 or increase devotion receive and people are happy. Also add these "Fashion Cores" back into Cross-server guild battle (current rewards worthless).

Comment

this is a bad joke right?
              Kabam -57 Archer
              Kabam -67 Knight
              Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

No thanks. Just give me 600 fangs and the exp I missed from tree.

Comment

wel hit tower doesnt count towards devo so it even suck more as even u hit it not counts, it counts when u hit it n come out of fight than it counts , so many guilds win before it so mostly no devo for gb, n also no gb daily so it should be taken off from devo n adjust tat devo to other quests i gues

Comment

ROFLMAO, double rewards??? for devotion? Can barely make 100 devotion the way you have nerfed it, and damn if I'm going to be spending 10 hrs a day on this **** and you ain't getting a dime from me either.

Comment

on a side note. even this dont work
                      Kabam -57 Archer
                      Kabam -67 Knight
                      Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

This is a crappy event as you CANNOT do it either day if you did your weeklies (which we all did the first day 5.8 went live). It is bad as realistically we can only reach the 300 mark once or twice a week, even with VIP9.
                        Last edited by R219977830; 07-03-2016, 10:05 AM.
                        ==================
                        LordRhys, Koram S6

Comment

Sorry but you are wrong. You can do everything (except GB) every day for devotion - you just don't get any rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by R219977830 View Post
                            This is a crappy event as you CANNOT do it either day if you did your weeklies (which we all did the first day 5.8 went live). It is bad as realistically we can only reach the 300 mark once or twice a week, even with VIP9.
                            You can still do spire, dragon invasion, ToK, and bloody inferno each day to get the devotion even without the attempt. Pretty easy for all except spire since you actually have to fight. I've found it best to remove all gear, eudaemon and sylph and go in nightmare mode in spire so you die a bit quicker. Might be quicker to just do normal if you so strong you can just one shot most of it.

Comment

Sorry but we are still having the issue with guild battle and guild beast. For both you DO NOT receive devotion for entering. What's worse is unless you are in a fight or hit the ward in guild battle. You do not get the devotion for being there. Anyone I assigned to a tower in guild battle DID NOT receive devotion!!!! Also for guild beast, no devotion for killing the mobs. The only way to get devotion is to attack beast itself. In order for our beast to last long enough for everyone to get in a hit, everyone has to rest sylphs and eudas and only hit beast 1x. FIX THIS SO WE GET DEVOTION WHEN WE ENTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Frozenshade
                              R2Games
                              S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

Working...
                              X