Wartune Weekly Maintenance 7/21 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 7/21 4:00 AM EDT

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 21th of July at 4:00 AM EDT(1:00 AM PDT, 9:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    500,000 Gold
    500,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Hennax50

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Patch Notes:
    1. Fixed the issue in which players could not ask for help Fishing.

fishing help has been working fine .. whats the REAL patch note since you doing something secretly under the disguise of that fake patch note

Comment

please to fix so we can sell the star tear shards. PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE

Comment

the fishing help has been working just fine on kabam servers

its r2 fake patch notes to nerf something that benefits us players

wats u nerfing this time ?????

r2 should add all the patch notes and show us what they realy working on

(a) turn servers off
        (b) all meet in canteen
        (c) show and tell day or bring your child to work day
        (d) after 2 hrs nerf something
        (e) all meet back at monitors to watch chaos r2 has caused laugh at the new added bugs

Comment

Just fishing help is not working ? seems u dont read all the tickets from ppl.
          Fine.

Wilds is bugged sometimes too, for example i do digs in fetid swam and a guild mate or other player whos in erandel doing his digs, it appear on my map at fetid swamp , but hes on erandel, thats a bug.
          Sometimes too when do mpd on NM mode, start it, and inside there is no longer nm mode on top right where say the name of mpd, Lych's Layr (NightMare) become no more nm, is normal with nm drops, and no more hard as nm mode is like normal mode with nm drops.
          There are other things not work fine at game but meh lets fix fishing help message, right...

Comment

well if its only to fix fishing help button i suppose some bright spark from the r2 i.t dept will ave servers up in 30 mins as this is the only bug they going to fix

Comment

fix fishing help bug .....

after 2 hours..

10 more bugs came up...

Comment

Not only that...how many time I will Dig up in "dark" Wilds. Mentor all the time saying it is from lag lag lag lag. I even screenshotted it but what is the point when I'm asking someone they tell me it is from me.
                I'm yours. You own me, but I rule.
                BLAИK from s608 GUILD: DeathNote

Comment

lolololol this gave me a good laugh in the morning, fishing help maintenance jesus people where do u live

Comment

Originally posted by Urolog View Post
                    lolololol this gave me a good laugh in the morning, fishing help maintenance jesus people where do u live
                    maybe we all move to the r2 canteen cuz thats were they all are at this moment in time

Comment

fix freezes during the fights... in wb i lost 3 rounds when i'm became a knighthood. happens also in fights. i lose 1,5-2m gold each run.
                      every hero has his hamster!

Comment

yeah i think r2 pusher had some delay today

Comment

test message

Comment

servers r back onnline wow short today ... xD
                            against devotion ^^

Comment

Right. About fights, some1 sayd a bit up about freeze. In arena fights, im loosing 2 rounds waiting and use 1 skill against oponents. Hows that? And hell no, isnt any freeze, or lag.
                              I dont have such things as lag or freeze, and no deep freeze debuff on my team, cuz we all lose rounds of skills. we do 1 round and get hited for 2-3 rounds from oponents. It was same in guild battle
                              Fight against others, they get more rounds and us just one.

Comment

Working...
                              X