Consecutive Recharge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consecutive Recharge

I did not get my 15th day and 20 th day rewards the event has ended i was told in my ticket to wait im still waiting for my rewards yet another response i want this sorted now please.

This is beyond a joke i recharge enough to get my rewards at least .

When was the last reply to your ticket and what was the reply about? If you would like to give us your ticket number if it has been more then a few days we will be more then happy to take that information and try to get it looked into further for you. Just let me know so we can proceed.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Type your response ABOVE THIS LINE to reply
      Kabam Player
      Subject: Consecutive recharge
      JUL 06, 2016 | 09:41AM CEST

Dear JonSnow,
      Sorry for the inconvenience, but please wait until the event ends.
      Thanks for your support.
      - The R2Games Team
      There last response

Look at the date

And the date now like 19days ago

I replied on the 17th and still nothing. as the event ended and i didnt get anything.

Your happy when people are recharging but maybe give the rewards that i have earned .

The first reply was this.

JUL 05, 2016 | 05:17AM CEST
      [feel free to edit to summarise content without breaking forum rules. Thanks ]

So recharged the next few days to make sure i got the 20 day reward but didnt recieve 15th day or the 20th day then the message above was after.

Not had any mount rewards or anything from this event in mail.
      Last edited by Whakapono; 07-26-2016, 12:05 AM. Reason: Merged posts and edited as per forum rule 8

Comment

The ticket number is located at the bottom of the email, in the tiny font line that says something like "This reply was sent to [email] in reference to case #xxxxxx". We need the number, or the character name and server used in the ticket.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Case number / ticket is Case #: 551845.
          Char name JonSnow Server 656 amber plains.

Comment

I am going to go and turn this over to MemoryLane and Whakapono right now for you... I know waiting this long can be incredibly frustrating and I truly thank you for being patient. Keep an eye on that ticket please and do ask for an update if you have not already recently to help keep it open. In the mean time I'll poke my bosses for you so they can poke as well!
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Well they said i can have my reward for the 20th day recharge but inever got the 15 day one either and i want that also .

Comment

Originally posted by Gannicus25 View Post
                Well they said i can have my reward for the 20th day recharge but inever got the 15 day one either and i want that also .
                No worries, will let the elf know
                Retired Moderator.

Comment

Will i get 15th day one and the 20th then i hope.

Comment

Just hang in there. Whakapono is going to do contact the elf and hopefully this will get sorted out in swift order for you. Please keep us posted on the outcomes and if you hear nothing in a few days please reply to the ticket asking for an update and explaining the issue at hand to help keep it open and active.

Comment

Working...
                    X