No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 8/4 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now r2 can mute me or whatever... idc...
    AND THIS IS WHY EVERYONE HATES R2 DEVELOPERS AND THEIR TEAM! if they can bash on you they will, if they can keep their stand even when there r things that says otherwise they bully and when they can't win it, or
    they r not in their shoes *like almost never* they just ignore the players, but bullshitting the players and make a cs2 and use OUR suggestions to make CS1 better, you all just ingore it but make more cash systems, now we all know it's just to fiund your new game, so you can ******** everyone there! i'm tired of the ignorance, and childish plays of a game i rather liked a lot! but if there is no serieous support, or not even a serieous game anymore to play, and drain us out to make your pockets go full then ya'll can ***** bricks and kiss my ***!!!!! i waited long enough for this ******** replay!!!!!! ****** 48 hours let me know something it has been over a month after your last replay!!! after your R2 fail with the system, and not even a ****** apology!!!!

Van: R2Games Support Elves <support@r2games.com>
    Verzonden: dinsdag 5 juli 2016 4:24
    Aan: [email]m
    Onderwerp: Re: eidolon

Type your response ABOVE THIS LINE to reply
    59-Riggie
    Subject: eidolon
    JUL 05, 2016 | 04:24AM CEST
    R2 Fanie replied:
    Greetings (S64)StarFrost,
    Sorry to respond you so late. We request some more information before we can confirm your claim and submit this to the developers. For a complete detailing of the information that assists us, please visit r2gam.es/1B0M5ye and submit the following:
    -A screenshot of your issue (for a guide on a screenshot program, you can go here: r2gam.es/1wkyT48 )
    -The date and server time of the issue
    -A description of the issue you are reporting(the full name of your pet? when did you update it to level 60?)
    We need this information to submit to the developers. We hope that you can provide us the requested information so we can investigate your issue. With any luck the developers will come to the same conclusion and the issue will be fixed.
    We hope to hear from you soon!
    -The R2Games Team
    How helpful was your Support Elf ? (Please Note, this is simply for rating the support you have received, not for providing R2 Games with additional information concerning your ticket.
    Rate my reply
    Last edited by miaculpa; 08-07-2016, 01:33 PM. Reason: removed my email ^^
    Spouse: StarFrost <3 AngelOfWrath
    Guild: Yangin: SAO,AGM ~//~Starfrost: Capo,SoR
    Lvl: 176 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 155 Srb Bm Hybrid
    Pets: A Lot!!
    Sperion:Yang: Maxed 3D def, Star: Maxed BloodBreak + 3D Def
    Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
    Wings: DF - Prom
    Weapon: Immo VI - Immo X +18
    Pixie: Celestial-Blazing
    Mount: Doom -Gen4 Doom

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Comment

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
      Hmm...I sold my spare tokens to a guild member and askin him to keep track of the tries...we'll see if it's a wierd coincidence or if it's 55 tries hehe

[ATTACH=CONFIG]164944[/ATTACH]

Anyway this is the avatar I got and I bought the Bartender Avatar..not gonna complain cuz they both look nice...was just unexpected hehe... also that's just the pic that's shown...in some popups (like F75 ladder notice) it shows "Bartender" char (looks more like a black robed mage though.)
      ...Just feels wierd seein 2 different avatars on the same char hehe...

and yea... but hey I got the Tokens for it from P2C with funds hehe...still 275 tokens if you cashed em ;>, .>]
      hehe he said he got it on the 54th try ;p so the adverage is still over 50
      IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
      Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
      Kamikaze Member
      Somany systems...so little time...
      If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Working...
      X