Crystal Saga 2????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga 2????

The heck is with this and whats the difference lol?

http://crs2.r2games.com/

http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...rystal-Saga-II

the difference is NOTHING !! Hahahahaha!

Comment

I will be moving this thread to CSII's forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
        I will be moving this thread to CSII's forum.
        Wanted to talk about it with the CS 1 community so i see no reason why this was moved since it was addressed to the playerbase of CS 1......

But moving on......

Comment

Originally posted by FateAverruncus1 View Post
          Wanted to talk about it with the CS 1 community so i see no reason why this was moved since it was addressed to the playerbase of CS 1......

But moving on......
          Players who are participating in CSII's alpha (who may happen to also play CS) are better equipped to answer your question in the respected forum.
          Last edited by Reverie; 08-08-2016, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Not much of a difference besides upgraded graphics in some areas, Updated NPC looks, Updated wings appearance, new pets/mounts and probably a few other stuff. I haven't got too far into it yet so that's all I can say.

Comment

Some graphics
              Some new UI
              New pet system
              New action animation (for BM i think)
              Its 90% same as CS 1 so i think its like crystal saga rebirth

Comment

Its not the proper CS II, The CS II i played is 3D and much different, this was a massive disappointment.

Comment

Sweet!! a new CS i was around when the first one launched xD lets see what's special in this one
                  (-[>.<]-)

Comment

I played it a bunch the first time it came out I'll definitely be trying this to see if it's worth it.

Comment

No difference.. Basically they probably introduced some sort of tracking/analytics that the first game didnt have. This way they can monitor their cash cow "crystal saga" and see our spending habbits and also increase their revenue.
                      Game is the same..

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
                        Its not the proper CS II, The CS II i played is 3D and much different, this was a massive disappointment.
                        R2 is the original developer of crystal saga. I think the "neighbour" you mean is jst using the name of crystal saga to attract players
                        Crystal Saga 2
                        S1-Starglade
                        Kay

Comment

Does this mean I can use the same skill builds and stat distribution in CS II?

Comment

Sure you can. Just keep in mind there's no rebirth yet.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i believe that 3d version is Indonesian which looks pretty fun, it's on Orange Games.

Comment

Working...
                              X