+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Crystal Saga 2????

No difference.. Basically they probably introduced some sort of tracking/analytics that the first game didnt have. This way they can monitor their cash cow "crystal saga" and see our spending habbits and also increase their revenue.
    Game is the same..

Minstrel of Messages dadanbecak is considered so-so around these parts. dadanbecak's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    Its not the proper CS II, The CS II i played is 3D and much different, this was a massive disappointment.
    R2 is the original developer of crystal saga. I think the "neighbour" you mean is jst using the name of crystal saga to attract players

Does this mean I can use the same skill builds and stat distribution in CS II?

Head Forum Moderator MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged because they are MemoryLane. MemoryLane's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sure you can. Just keep in mind there's no rebirth yet.
    The Rules: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?8-R2Games-Rules

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link or through HelpShift.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Priest of Pontifications Orbane is just another poster. For now.... Orbane's Avatar
    i believe that 3d version is Indonesian which looks pretty fun, it's on Orange Games.

I think CS2 is alot like CS1 when it was first released... but they may go in a different direction with system releases and it will feel more different as time goes on... just a theory.

idk rly nd id wtok
    Last edited by R24870553; 02-16-2017 at 06:14 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2