+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: What was the criteria used for determining what servers to merge with who?

  1. #11
    Priest of Pontifications lezickh is just another poster. For now....
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Saskatoon, SK
    Posts
    304
    Nobody asked for my server 341- Fallen Plains to be merged but why the hell is it on the list of servers getting merged? the hell, merging will only make cashers quit

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by lezickh View Post
    Nobody asked for my server 341- Fallen Plains to be merged but why the hell is it on the list of servers getting merged? the hell, merging will only make cashers quit
    the thing is that to do the merge you use about the same time areas, it doesn't really matter if our server ask or not,....it is like somebody ask for a cigar and we are swallowing the smoke......

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by saekoikeda View Post
    > Balanced.

    Yet decide to merge a two month old server with servers that are way older, and thus, a lot more power difference between the players.
    Maybe you need to read my message again, because i clearly said that:
    But it is balanced not by battle rating or strength of player.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkaris View Post
    Maybe you need to read my message again, because i clearly said that:
    I really find it a stupid way of merging servers.

  5. #15
    At first - forget about free game! (if free - so too long time).
    At second - in this game too many participants who playing as worker (5-6 server jointly) and help to develop this game.
    at third - look at first line. good luck!

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by saekoikeda View Post
    I really find it a stupid way of merging servers.
    you have servers that open at approximately the same time or between like 4 to 6 months and that share a time zone like EDT for example, the thing is that even when all the servers have been open for let's say 3 months the amount of time spent in each it is not a variable that you can program or at least it was not done so far, so you could have a player in s341 who spent 13 hours daily and it is stronger than another player in an older server.
    another thing are the diamonds, heavy cashers could raise BR very very fast so even in a 3 months server we can have 40 million br players
    considering only above 2 factors despite all the others it will be very clear that there is not and there WON'T be what you are calling a FAIR MERGE. somebody will be always in disadvantage, but some players are not capable of playing the game without chatting in world chat so they need merge and disturb the peace of the others lol, nah seriously merge is cr ap i hate those, but understand that the devs do what they can and despite their efforts you will never have a balanced merge in any terms besides time zone.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by 10209666732214431 View Post
    you have servers that open at approximately the same time or between like 4 to 6 months and that share a time zone like EDT for example, the thing is that even when all the servers have been open for let's say 3 months the amount of time spent in each it is not a variable that you can program or at least it was not done so far, so you could have a player in s341 who spent 13 hours daily and it is stronger than another player in an older server.
    another thing are the diamonds, heavy cashers could raise BR very very fast so even in a 3 months server we can have 40 million br players
    considering only above 2 factors despite all the others it will be very clear that there is not and there WON'T be what you are calling a FAIR MERGE. somebody will be always in disadvantage, but some players are not capable of playing the game without chatting in world chat so they need merge and disturb the peace of the others lol, nah seriously merge is cr ap i hate those, but understand that the devs do what they can and despite their efforts you will never have a balanced merge in any terms besides time zone.
    Devs do what they can to make $$. Got it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts