Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how does the costume for sending/receiving flowers work?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how does the costume for sending/receiving flowers work?

how does the costume for sending/receiving flowers work? do you just send/receive heaps of flowers? do you have to be top 3 on rank? or???

Originally posted by soraisthebest View Post
    how does the costume for sending/receiving flowers work? do you just send/receive heaps of flowers? do you have to be top 3 on rank? or???
    There you go.
    Youve said it all.
    You have to be rank 1, 2, or 3 to get the costumes.

The time for the ranking calculates, is from 00.00-23.50 ST.
    The ranking will not change after 23.55 ST.
    And when the times come 00.00, the rewards will be given, and the rank will be reset for new day.

Thats what I know from my experience.
    Crystal Saga 2
    S1-Starglade
    Kay

Comment

where do u get the rewards and how to get flowers?

i recieve 99 flower i dont even know where it went to..
      would be nice to have answer after merge
      Last edited by ui_R21416479; 03-24-2017, 07:27 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by ui_R21416479 View Post
        where do u get the rewards and how to get flowers?

i recieve 99 flower i dont even know where it went to
        You can get flowers from World Overlord, Dragon Hunt, and purple packs in Island of Blessing.

When a player gifts you flowers, you don't actually receive physical flowers. The amount will be reflected in the Rankings, of which prizes will be redeemable on the same interface at reset.
        Last edited by Reverie; 03-24-2017, 08:20 PM.

Comment

oh okay. what do u mean same interface ? its not on npc?

Comment

Originally posted by ui_R21416479 View Post
            oh okay. what do u mean same interface ? its not on npc?
            The little trophy icon next to the mini map where you view server Rankings.

Comment

nothing to claim yet, i guess ill have to wait til reset. and thank a bunch for clarifying things.
              oh btw, what are the chances of a lv10 Character will be deleted if not logged? and for how many days?
              (cuz someone named themselves as my own name but stuck to lv10 and offline)
              Last edited by ui_R21416479; 03-24-2017, 08:24 PM.

Comment

I'm not positive the Automatic Deletion policy exists for CSII, but CS's protocol is as follows:

For a better gaming experience, our systems will automatically delete the following characters.
                1. Level ≤ 7 characters that haven't been online for more than 6 days.
                2. Level ≤ 20 characters that haven't been online for more than two weeks (14 days).
                If you are a VIP member or if you have a Crystal in your inventory, your character will not be deleted.

Comment

ill just hope that someone who's using my own name dont have crystal on that char then. Thanks.
                  gonna play on alt til i get my own name available.

Comment

Working...
                  X