Farm exp quota

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farm exp quota

Can u increase the farm exp quota to 1000 or more? 200 exp so few, I get it in first page of my friend list.
    Guild: <Suicides>
    Nick: NoCash
    BR: 26kk+
    Free Player

Server: S661 merged with S639, S643, S646, S650, S654, S658, S665, S680, S691, S703 and S714

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRjHwtovDvjAcXwbpQ-QFrA

Agreed. that's why I'm rarely even doing farm. due to the too few farm exp. imo 1500 is better but even 1k farm exp would do.
    I'm playing wartune for 4 years and my farm is still lv 72 or so.
    The gods watch over you!
    And they cheer you up!
    Plus. Saliora is with me. WHEEE≈
    (Yep. she's an awesome chatter!)

Current Details:
    Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize.
    Name: Cephalrai.
    Lv.80 Mage. (Non VIP)
    BR:
    Clean: 411k
    with sylph: 598k
    full artilary: 1.4m
    Title: Lord Divine.
    Guild: Phoenix~!
    Skillfullness: Avarage. meh...

Comment

Originally posted by R23148991 View Post
      Agreed. that's why I'm rarely even doing farm. due to the too few farm exp. imo 1500 is better but even 1k farm exp would do.
      I'm playing wartune for 4 years and my farm is still lv 72 or so.
      Umm how in the world is your farm only lvl 72 if you've been playing that toon for 4 years????? I have an alt that's less than 6 months old who's farm has been level 80 for the last month. Between the farm and pasture, it only takes about 1-2 pages of friends to max out every day. Plus, exp gained from energizing trees and working your own fields is unlimited and doesn't count towards the 200 limit.

Comment

Originally posted by R2138739441 View Post
        Umm how in the world is your farm only lvl 72 if you've been playing that toon for 4 years????? I have an alt that's less than 6 months old who's farm has been level 80 for the last month. Between the farm and pasture, it only takes about 1-2 pages of friends to max out every day. Plus, exp gained from energizing trees and working your own fields is unlimited and doesn't count towards the 200 limit.
        +1

If you don't leave it at 200 then you could potentially go from 1->80 in a single day (not really, obviously). Not something I'm particularly against, but it does beg the question..... why even have farm levels then; just have them the same level as your character.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
          [...] why even have farm levels then; just have them the same level as your character.
          That should be nice but players could stop to go into another players farm to revive and clean the crops cause they dont need to get exp, this is happening now with a big farm but only 200 exp daily. Increasing the exp quota would keep the farm system like it is.
          Last edited by cloudstrife11122015; 08-14-2016, 10:06 PM.
          Guild: <Suicides>
          Nick: NoCash
          BR: 26kk+
          Free Player

Server: S661 merged with S639, S643, S646, S650, S654, S658, S665, S680, S691, S703 and S714

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRjHwtovDvjAcXwbpQ-QFrA

Comment

Working...
          X