Clear All

If I recharge for 39,99 $ Do i get
    o) no inner Circle attempt
    o) One inner Circle attempt
    o) 4 inner Circle attempt

???

Comment

Originally posted by R29405535 View Post
      Anniversary link does not work on S662. I have tried every place I can find and nothing gets me there. I am not new to the game so I have tried everywhere I can think of.
      Please fix soon before the event is over. Thank you.
      You have to be playing from the web client, not the mini-client.

In Hot Events, click on the Anniversary Events, and then in the upper-right corner, click on View Details. It should take you to a new browser tab.

Originally posted by petervie View Post
      If I recharge for 39,99 $ Do i get
      o) no inner Circle attempt
      o) One inner Circle attempt
      o) 4 inner Circle attempt

???
      4 attempts.

My attempts have taken more than a few seconds, but less than an hour, to post into the mini-games. That is recharging through the game and playing on the mini-client.

Logging in later through the website, my spins are available.
      S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
      1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
      EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
      Lukoi

Comment

quero premios

ghhgghghgh

Comment

looks like it to me

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
            1: click hot events
            2: click the anniversary tab thats highlighted
            3: click the click for details above
            4: a new tab will open
            5: click ur server number u play on
            6: then the mini games will open
            Nah there's nothing on kong either, probably r2/kabam server only have this event as usual.

Comment

hiand how are yiuoi

Comment

This does not work on S640, S625, or S655. I have tried clicking on it and nothing happens. I am very disappointed that they didn't test it to make sure it works before putting it out.
                I am not new to the game so I know how things work. Please fix this so everyone can share in it. Thank you.

Comment

I'm from s640 and i played this event twice already.

Comment

Originally posted by R224070026 View Post
                    You have to be playing from the web client, not the mini-client.

In Hot Events, click on the Anniversary Events, and then in the upper-right corner, click on View Details. It should take you to a new browser tab.

4 attempts.

My attempts have taken more than a few seconds, but less than an hour, to post into the mini-games. That is recharging through the game and playing on the mini-client.

Logging in later through the website, my spins are available.

Not true I only play on the mini-client and I have had no problem what so ever with the event

Comment

sadly this event only work for r2 server.....as usual Amorgames dont get it

Comment

Basic failure of game developers to properly execute their job description in a satisfactory manner

JaidLynn, Kabam 34

I AM GOING TO TYPE THIS really really really SLOWLY SO YOU might BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND THIS:

THIS HAS nothing TO DO WITH MY INTERNET STABILITY——MY INTERNET WORKS just FINE & CAN PULL UP & EXECUTE every OTHER WEBSITE I WENT TO BUT your GAME!!
                        THIS HAS nothing TO DO WITH MY COMPUTER——BOTH THE OLD ONE & THE new ONE FAILED TO LOAD anything BUT THIS IMAGE!!!
                        THIS HAS nothing TO DO WITH MY VERSION OF FLASH PLAYER——IT IS 11 OR HIGHER!! IN FACT IT IS VERSION 22!!
                        THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY GRAPHICS CARD——IT DOES everything ELSE just FINE!!
                        THE DRIVERS FOR MY MOUSE HAVE BEEN UPDATED RECENTLY——WITHIN THE LAST month!!

So, the more stupid asinine things I see attempted, I have come to realize this as fact: you have taken the most mentally deficient, generationally inbred, and damaged at the DNA level specimens—I hesitate to even place them in the humanoid category at this point—rounded them all up to work for reetardsquared…& Wartune’s 4th anniversary event is the end result. I can’t think of any other reason for the absolutely worthless and flawed work product otherwise. The key thing is broken—not shading out chosen keys daily. Outer spins not working; 12 accumulated—err, sorry, saved up—none allowed to be used.

By the way…“Anyone involved with this whole game, let alone the 4th anniversary project, should be killed by firing squad along with their entire blood line, so as to not bring further shame and embarrassment to the communist Chinese government!!” This is not a threat....I am not threatening ANYONE, merely suggesting a course of action to be taken by the chinese government!!

Last edited by JaidLynn; 08-21-2016, 09:39 PM. Reason: threats are never okay.

Comment

edited, i was wrong, nothing to see here move along lol
                          Last edited by R26899831; 08-20-2016, 10:55 PM.
                          Plowboy - s658 <Darkhold>

Comment

Originally posted by R26899831 View Post
                            You are on a kabam server, this is an r2 event, it works just fine.
                            It's available on Kabam, and it's been tested by many people, and it's working fine for them.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Another ** from r2 it say u can get a free spinn from inner wheel when unlocking slots 4,5,6 and ofc that don´t work Get a grip apes!!! and try for once and get something right

Comment

the third day I can not pick up awards from wartune Gift Maze. I tried to go to the game and with the client and with different browsers still says that you have already taken the award ... Reload this Page where awards were there and there.
                                screen 1 http://prntscr.com/c8s8v4
                                screen 2 http://prntscr.com/c8s93q
                                screen 3 http://prntscr.com/c8s9f3
                                screen 4 http://prntscr.com/c8s9o5
                                Watch time on my computer the difference between screens in one minute

Comment

Working...
                                X