Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Event - 4th Anniversary Carnival

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had the same problem until I noticed that the reset for awards is 3 hours later than everything else. Could be that you were a little too early.

Comment

i cant claim the wings... i clicked on them i got the other rewards lol typical for R2.....

Comment

Have 4,5 and 6 but like Kw0the can not do an inner wheel spin without recharging

A day later I could do an inner wheel spin so looks like everything has to be reset before you get your chance.
        Last edited by Patchcross; 08-24-2016, 12:31 AM. Reason: Updated info

Comment

The wings got sent to my inventory automatically, they didn't appear on my claimable, so check your inventory
          Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
          s371 Harmony

Comment

character name :kenzie
            server :S662
            EVENT-4th Anniversary

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              It's available on Kabam, and it's been tested by many people, and it's working fine for them.
              Hello, can a mod confirm the availability of the event not on Kabam or Wartune server?

We've noticed that R2 has started making some events exclusive to miniclients, or Wartune/R2/Kabam hosts, but not others.

Comment

wtff

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2.png
Views:	1
Size:	571.3 KB
ID:	1726397

Comment

R2 must be in dictionary mode so Twenty Eight comes before Twenty Six, The first character that is different are the S in six and the E in eight, E comes before S and therefore since today is the twenty sixth and twenty eight comes before it the event must have already finished.

Comment

Working...
                  X