No announcement yet.

Event - 4th Anniversary Carnival

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had the same problem until I noticed that the reset for awards is 3 hours later than everything else. Could be that you were a little too early.

Comment

i cant claim the wings... i clicked on them i got the other rewards lol typical for R2.....

Comment

Have 4,5 and 6 but like Kw0the can not do an inner wheel spin without recharging

A day later I could do an inner wheel spin so looks like everything has to be reset before you get your chance.
        Last edited by Patchcross; 08-24-2016, 12:31 AM. Reason: Updated info

Comment

The wings got sent to my inventory automatically, they didn't appear on my claimable, so check your inventory
          Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
          s371 Harmony

Comment

character name :kenzie
            server :S662
            EVENT-4th Anniversary

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              It's available on Kabam, and it's been tested by many people, and it's working fine for them.
              Hello, can a mod confirm the availability of the event not on Kabam or Wartune server?

We've noticed that R2 has started making some events exclusive to miniclients, or Wartune/R2/Kabam hosts, but not others.

Comment

wtff

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2.png
Views:	1
Size:	571.3 KB
ID:	1726397

Comment

R2 must be in dictionary mode so Twenty Eight comes before Twenty Six, The first character that is different are the S in six and the E in eight, E comes before S and therefore since today is the twenty sixth and twenty eight comes before it the event must have already finished.

Comment

Working...
                  X