Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

R2Games is Losing Players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2Games is Losing Players

Alright guys we all know R2 lost a lot of players this year and they keep losing players, I remember R2 being so popular and a lot of players even my friends left, here is the reasons R2 is very bad i mean they close games for some new games that no one plays, i spent money on a few games here and i lost around 200$ when they closed Blade Hunter my favorite R2 game of all time but they just closed the game like that,
    I'm still trying to play their games but all of their new games are joke, i mean these games are not even worth looking at, Crystal Saga is good they just throw crystal saga 2 into their list which is crystal saga 1 with some new colors we all know that but it's pretty much the only game that's good on R2 but that still doesn't mean R2 is not gonna die, i think R2 wont last another year and gonna die they don't care about their players and their money u spend the damn money and they close the game BOOM everything went to nowhere!

I want my money back from Blade Hunter but they don't care, i hope everyone understands
    Last edited by ShinhoTKD; 08-15-2016, 01:15 PM.

shusshh shussshhhh money money

Comment

R2 only care about money.they lost player because they don't have support.Just like the game winterfrost legacy.I report the cheater many time and take over than 20 screenshot for proof the player was cheat.Over 4 month,the cheater still here and going to encourage other player to cheat together.Already have a clan which is a cheater clan

Comment

I'm fully aware R2 is losing players. They keep falling down into the couch cushions, getting put somewhere and then you just forget where it was you put them, or they keep disappearing in the laundry. Don't know how that last one happens though.
        This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Cheaters, Corruption, Zero Support - its an R2 Reality!

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
            Cheaters, Corruption, Zero Support - its an R2 Reality!
            Totally agree with you.R2 won't take any actions and loss the casher like me.I play winterfrost legacy recharged about USD3700 and i am the champion in that game.However a lot cheater and R2 didn't block the cheater.I feel disappiont and stop recharge in that game.Turn to be a normal player won't recharge anymore in that game and won't recharge in any R2 game.After that i recharged over USD7000 in other game(not R2 game).

Comment

I recently found R2 games, and, true, service is not great, but I don't know any alternatives. People are leaving, but where do they go. I think R2games has the best games: I play Dragon Bone Dynasty, Nova Genesis, Winterfrost Legacy, and Swords of Divinity, and other games also interest me. But it's hard to find good Chinese Browser MMO, especially turn based combat and 2D graphics anywhere else... So we have no choice lol.

I have recharged some in all games I play, but I would definitely recharge more if bugs got fixed quicker or service was better.

Comment

R2 game is not bad.The reason i recharged in other non R2 game is their service and support is good.Reply within 1 working day and banned the cheater within 1 weeks. R2 reply maybe over a week and over 2 months didn't banned the cheater.I am good player who will recharge in game to support the game keep growth.I already is the champion in every game i had played(because i am an heavy casher). R2 always thought i lose champion to report other cheating.It's not,i just dislike i paid much in game to got champion and some player get strong with cheat.It's not fair to other normal player.

Comment

It's because they abandon their games instead of working on them, engaging the communities and growing a larger player base and thus larger profits. They are incredibly short sighted.

Comment

Working...
                  X