Outland event discourages players from returning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outland event discourages players from returning

What guilds are now doing is dumping their players that have been gone a long time. What happens when they return? They lose all the items in their vault and are bitter and promptly leave for good. That's what Outland is unintentionally doing; it's encouraging guilds to dump their absent players and making sure that if they return, they will leave for good. Seems like a horrible idea to me. The obvious answer is that only actives in guilds should be able to defend. Otherwise, those absent players won't want to stay around if they return. Would you stay if you left for a few months and lost EVERYTHING in your vault?

Originally posted by R2110449001 View Post
    What guilds are now doing is dumping their players that have been gone a long time. What happens when they return? They lose all the items in their vault and are bitter and promptly leave for good.
    If you are gone for that long without notice then you deserve to get kicked from your guild. It's not that difficult to tell the guild master.

I don't believe you even lose the items in your guild storage now. I believe it waits until you login before they are 'officially' sent to the mail.
    Last edited by Alsatia01; 08-17-2016, 09:08 PM. Reason: Grammar.

Comment

I believe that items in your vault get mailed to you immediately and expire after 30 days (whether you check in or not). Maybe they've changed this recently, but I know of a few instances where players lose everything in their vault. And one more thing; new players WON'T be invited to guilds that want to do well in Outland. So, Outland wants guilds to kick absent players (costing them everything in their vault) and NOT to allow newer players into their guilds.

Comment

Originally posted by R2110449001 View Post
        I believe that items in your vault get mailed to you immediately and expire after 30 days (whether you check in or not). Maybe they've changed this recently, but I know of a few instances where players lose everything in their vault. And one more thing; new players WON'T be invited to guilds that want to do well in Outland. So, Outland wants guilds to kick absent players (costing them everything in their vault) and NOT to allow newer players into their guilds.
        no.
        the 30 days countdown timer only triggered after you logged in. i tried this myself with an alt that been offline for 2 years, the items still have 30 days count down even though the guild itself been disbanded a long time ago.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
        X