back to same bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back to same bugs

So after over of 2 months i come back to forum, to see is anything new, but seems same old story, Personaly i dont see any reason to participate in forum debates because they nothing change in the end, we still need to record all our gameplay every day so we can point on issue and even that it wont be solved, just more or less ignored
    Since it was made fool of me on that big tycoon after merge element scrolls.....screw.....dont have other word for it, sorry, i chose to stay out of forum, but some things made me come back once again and point in issues that isnt fixed even after weeks and even months of reports
    1. WB- bug when your attack isnt counted, getting countdown with 0 dmg, not big problem in normal game development, but when that happen on time when special event for wb is on, when angel party is on that count place and dmg to decide number of spins, it become a problem, especialy on servers where is few ppls that can 1 kill all 3 bosses giving rest of players 0 chance to events participations, even after months of beging to find a another system for wb or fix existing one all we get is ignoring by devs
    2. AE - false br on players, that happen over and over every few AE-s your attacking player with 4.5 mill br showed up and ends in battle with 9 mill player, second issue is that some players cant be attacked because some other player is marked even from half screen distance
    3. CS - still didnt find proper algoritams that wont end to have 1 team with total br over 200 mill and oposing team have 100 or less, i was even in battle where top 2 playesr of oposing team has more br than all my team together, and that second one was below 20 mill
    4. FS - well, when someone say to me that you fight in final stand and left other player with 10% health after first strike with 0% lowering stats, and lose next 5 battles each time hp goes up even with 50-60% stats lower is normal i will say something that isnt words for forum
    5. Other issues - how it is possible that in ta or com fights 12 of 16 turns you are stuned? even with 40% of stun preservation in elemental training, there is not much items that grant 100% stun on enemy, and seems even 20-30 chance to stun is apply way to offten, if you want to players have 100% chance of stun than should give an item that protect from stun 100% in cost of players agility or
    hit, dodge or whatever
    - dmg in events like wb or dw- i dont think also it is normal that yoor dmg in wb drops when you raise your skills and br. i do same dmg in wb that i was doing with 500k lessed br, raisning atk, crit and other stats , and dmg that varie from 250 mill to 1.4 bill betwen attacks is ridicolous, using same skills and party setup
    - surelly will have some more things but........
    Last edited by solowingpixy; 08-21-2016, 08:19 AM.
    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

oh, and more
    How hard it can be to make chat stop autoomaticaly change when ever you do something in game?, or if they switch on asgard chat when you go in divine realm, why it isnt switched back when getting out? why talking in guild and getting in cs bring you alliance chat? and off course, thing that make me mad is when you talk in chaat, click something in game and tried to talk back in chat and poop every letter shrtcut is opened, angel, forge, party, char, etc etc need half minute to close it
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

Comment

Most of these bugs are reported, some of them are not not bugs. Chat is not a bug, it is how it works.

Comment

that is the point, reported, and never resolved
        and about chat, i know that is how it is work, but that not mean it is good
        Guild - Lunatic Cafe
        UC 27 current server

Comment

I find it puzzling that noone come to support this tread.
          Most people I talk to ingame have exactly same feeling about the game

Comment

well, there was no new posts on forum or reply on this for 3 days, so in half year ago that was imposible to happen

they feel same about game as me, but they dont see a reason to suport because of part in mod answer- quote-Most of these bugs are reported-qoute
            but nothing happen
            Guild - Lunatic Cafe
            UC 27 current server

Comment

because of part in mod answer- quote-Most of these bugs are reported-qoute
              but nothing happen
              Because some of them are taking really long time to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                Because some of them are taking really long time to fix it.
                i can understand all of that
                but. for example, if you have 3 events that is buged and affect on play, why not focus 10-20 days to it and fix, why push new events, updates, angels gears and so faster than you can fix bugs, and off course if some new bugs come out with that new updates you'll end not 3 but 5-6 events that need fix, and that exponentialy goes up with every new update, and in no time you have dozzen eventy than need fixing
                i can report new bugs when they come out if notice them, have patient for it, new things, everything can happen etc, but when some problem is in game for months than i lose patience, especialy when you see that nothing change or they be fixed but comes back over and over, just yesterday was on final stand with my lower lvl char , spending 6 att on char that was on 10% after first attack, every next attack heals it than when it goes to 40% was killed, and next char says to have 5.3 mill br than in fight it is 8 mill br character
                Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                UC 27 current server

Comment

Working...
                X