No announcement yet.

[Winners] R2Games Olympic Celebration!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Winners] R2Games Olympic Celebration!

The Games are all over and the medals have all been given out. So who won our little contest?

First off, we had 89 VALID entries from 14 different games. It's great to see everyone participating.

Below is the Final Medal Count.

NOTE: Medals may change (mainly due to failed drug tests), they just changed a few medals from the 2008 Olympics this month...but this is the list we are using as of today.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rio 2016 Final Count.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.1 KB
ID:	1785214

35 People correctly picked USA, China, and Great Britain. We had a limit of 20 winners, and so the tiebreaker of Gold Medal counts were used. Some of you (I hope) gave total medal counts as your tiebreaker instead of just gold medals. We had to assume these were total gold medals.

Here are the 20 winners:

Name:	Rio 2016 Winners.jpg
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	1785215

Rewards will be sent out within 7 working days!

Thank you all for participating! Thanks to the big turnout we are looking forward to more of these events real soon!!!

gz to the winners

go team GB one day we be placed 1st lol

Name:	Noname.png
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	1726269

were did r2 get that list from lol this is the offical list

Comment

It's sorted by total medals, harry.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        It's sorted by total medals, harry.
        is it i always thought it was always by gold medals as the bbc coverage said we finished 2nd in medal table lol

but gz to the winners would of been nice if kabam would of been involved too we would of seen some winners from diffrent platforms not all r2 players

Comment

Go team USA..

Comment

Unfortunately R2 failed big time as they did not make it officially clear since they said nothing about the total medals won, therefore the BBC were showing the correct table whereby Great Britain got 2nd based on Gold and Silver Medals won
            IGN: SoulSquasher
            Guild: Valor
            Server: Olympus
            Title: Deputy

Comment

Bura, it says it in the 'description' and in the 'how to enter' in the event thread.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I was one of the winners, but a moderator sent me an inbox. telling me they could not find my character in wartune, but I said if data were correct, he turned to send a mail confirming them, but has not answered me, I wonder if already delivered the rewards. or if already lost the rewards, so that they could not find my character

char name: NightCore
                Server: 408 stone peak

Comment

Originally posted by StrikerEurek View Post
                  I was one of the winners, but a moderator sent me an inbox. telling me they could not find my character in wartune, but I said if data were correct, he turned to send a mail confirming them, but has not answered me, I wonder if already delivered the rewards. or if already lost the rewards, so that they could not find my character

char name: NightCore
                  Server: 408 stone peak
                  Your rewards should be in your mail

Comment

It has not reached me any mail with rewards

Comment

Rewards got distributed? Cause nothing reached me yet!

Comment

I was told al the games were covered already...but I'll check again on Monday.

Comment

Rewards : 30x Heroic Wings, Maturity Stones, Major Enchantment Crystals, and Mount Upgrade Tokens were delivered to (S33)Pappody at 03:30 on Aug 22nd

I mean seriously?! Such a waste of time!

Comment

Rewards are determined by the devs of each game. We cannot control that.

Comment

Originally posted by 009.SSJ View Post
                              Rewards are determined by the devs of each game. We cannot control that.
                              The devs of crystal saga just belittle the event you made by giving that **** as rewards! I could easily gift all the participants with a stack of each of those and still be called cheap!

Comment

Working...
                              X