How should i do soul engraving?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How should i do soul engraving?

I can get soul crystals very efficiently and I want to use them in the most efficient way aswell. For that reason I'm waiting for some soul engraving events and saving up sc. Each week I get around 10k.
    However, whenever the topic of soul engraving events comes up on world chat, many say that there never will be one. There used to be sc events quite often less than a year ago, what happened?
    Could somebody tell me if it's likely that there will be a sc event in near future?

many ppl ave maxed out soul crystals and soul seals

so most ppl use them on wedding tree or voyage

but if ur a new player who hasnt got them maxed yet good luck maybe r2 will place 1 soon if not send a ticket to ask them nicley to add 1 but if all else fails just use them lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mindviolin View Post
      I can get soul crystals very efficiently and I want to use them in the most efficient way aswell. For that reason I'm waiting for some soul engraving events and saving up sc. Each week I get around 10k.
      However, whenever the topic of soul engraving events comes up on world chat, many say that there never will be one. There used to be sc events quite often less than a year ago, what happened?
      Could somebody tell me if it's likely that there will be a sc event in near future?
      Xharry above eluded to the probable reason they are few and far between lately and that's most people are maxed on both Soul Crystal engraving and Soul Seal engraving. They do show up now and then, so it is a good idea to wait for them, although the rewards aren't as good as they used to be either, but decent enough.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

Or you went to an old server and got screwed. Play a newer server if you want the decent event payouts.

Comment

Working...
        X