Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Server Merges for 8/26 @ 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by furfurz_doll View Post
    Looks like people aren't reading the post properly at all.... check again... it gives the 200 servers merging THEN the 500 servers merging. It's all in the reading people.
    I said this b4 u need to read - as in my other post - in you case read the below from the merge info posted:

West Coast servers
    S636, S640, S644, S647, S651, S655, S659 and S662 will be merging together.

Does this mean s662 is merging with its self - I dont think so - this is the exact same scenario as you have suggested - so i guess u need to read it again to grasp its concept.

Comment

European servers

"S200, S203, S207, S210, S216, S219, S222, S244, S247, S251, S256, S259, S262, S271, S275" THESE ARE ALREADY MERGED TOGETHER INTO S200
      "S523, S527, S535, S538, S544, S552, S556, S562, S572" THESE ARE ALREADY MERGED TOGETHER INTO S523

so the current merge is technically merging S200 AND S523

not really hard to understand...
      LeeTheGreat
      [S251] Claw Rift
      MAGE 11.5M+ BR

Comment

Before to make a statement, read well what the post says. Is saying west coast servers from 636 to 662 will merge together. Quite fair. Not great big differences between those servers. As for european servers there will be 2 merges: first the servers from 200 to 275 and the second one servers from 523 to 572. Here also I dont see a very big difference. Of course there will be happy and unhappy people for the changes. But well, they cant make ALL of us happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Nayime View Post
          Before to make a statement, read well what the post says. Is saying west coast servers from 636 to 662 will merge together. Quite fair. Not great big differences between those servers. As for european servers there will be 2 merges: first the servers from 200 to 275 and the second one servers from 523 to 572. Here also I dont see a very big difference. Of course there will be happy and unhappy people for the changes. But well, they cant make ALL of us happy.
          not true s200 - s275 have been merged for a long time
          LeeTheGreat
          [S251] Claw Rift
          MAGE 11.5M+ BR

Comment

I dont really understand what the fuzz is all about.
            Yeah, server mergers are never fun in the beginning, but once all is settled in it's not that bad at all.
            What do you want, to continue playing on a server that is slowly dying so you can still be the 'best'?
            It's just a game man, live a little.
            Enchantress | S552 | Mage | 5,7 mil | Genesis.

Comment

By the way when we can enter the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Nayime View Post
                By the way when we can enter the game?
                It said the merge could take up to 6 hours.
                They have been working on it for about three now, so might take a while.
                Enchantress | S552 | Mage | 5,7 mil | Genesis.

Comment

Originally posted by carro1974 View Post
                  For the two that thinks theres too big differences.
                  What are the big differences?
                  what is the difference? i start now in new server, than next year you start new server, than i show you the difference. Or you from 2013 to 2015 when my server started, you was Battle Rating 1?

Comment

Originally posted by hardernail View Post
                    what is the difference? i start now in new server, than next year you start new server, than i show you the difference. Or you from 2013 to 2015 when my server started, you was Battle Rating 1?
                    well look at the bright side now you can join a stronger guild and compete more in cross server events
                    LeeTheGreat
                    [S251] Claw Rift
                    MAGE 11.5M+ BR

Comment

Originally posted by hardernail View Post
                      I meant whats the big differences between our servers. I couldnt see them. So what were they?

Something else, Пасс is from s595 with 19 million br. So 1.5 year doesnt really matter when they have all been up for over a year

(Btw, just a little sidenote, ur server was launched 18th of November 2014, not 2015, not that it matters)
                      Last edited by carro1974; 08-26-2016, 11:52 AM.

Comment

why not merge in only one server ? and always on friday !! no guild battle reward !! after knighthood no more quest just cash for upgrade GAME OVER

Comment

omg, s583 would very like to be merged with s200+

BTW
                          when are u going to merge our server? there are more ghosts than real ppl there lol

/Dear Mazda

Comment

Working...
                          X