Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

VIP guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah the +14 is the key in the vip 8 the pet is just a side benefit.
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

I was told that other players besides vip 8 can get +14 enhancement, is this true?

Comment

Originally posted by Rattissia View Post
        I was told that other players besides vip 8 can get +14 enhancement, is this true?
        According to the guide and from what I've seen, only VIP 8+ can get enchantment +14
        Last edited by DeltaSigma; 02-20-2017, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rattissia View Post
          Are there non-VIP8 with +14 enchantments? Yes, there have been sightings of such. Needless to say that those who acquired such did so through a roundabout loophole.
          Last edited by Reverie; 02-21-2017, 08:31 PM.

Comment

idc bout thee rest of this drama, but the angel and demon for vip 8 reward are they stage 1 or not?
            Last edited by Reverie; 10-02-2017, 08:33 PM.
            Axinemesis
            Lvl100:230
            Savior Knight
            Vip 6

Comment

Originally posted by R28136791 View Post
              idc bout thee rest of this drama, but the angel and demon for vip 8 reward are they stage 1 or not?
              According to the feedback provided by other players, it is a stage one Angel or Demon.

Comment

vip8s can make u stage 14 gears simple as that

Comment

Hello,

Does anyone knows the information about welfare and rewards for VIP8+ and above? Our guild leader is a casher.

Thanks in advance.
                  Nothing to do much here.

Comment

Originally posted by R21926780 View Post
                    Hello,

Does anyone knows the information about welfare and rewards for VIP8+ and above? Our guild leader is a casher.

Thanks in advance.
                    There is a VIP outline here: http://crs2.r2games.com/content/vip_6592.html

Comment

Working...
                    X