+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Awakening system

Priest of Pontifications hellabella_S1 is considered so-so around these parts. hellabella_S1's Avatar
    Where I don't have to explain what's going on in my head ... I don't even understand it myself!

Awakening system

As it (finally) appeared as event as well, here are the first numbers - I know everyone knows it takes the exact number of energy crystals stated in but at least players who want to upgrade it can have an idea about the amount of them needed .
    I could only go to lvl 4 so ... here it is:
    lvl 1 - 62 stones
    lvl 2 - 115 stones
    lvl 3 - 178 stones
    lvl 4 - 257 stones
    lvl 5 - 348 stones

Other players who could go further and have the numbers for levels after lvl 5, please feel free to complete and come with adds .
    hellabella, S4 Westhollow
    Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Priest of Pontifications Hotscrock has a few fans. Hotscrock has a few fans. Hotscrock's Avatar
    lvl 6 - 471 stones
    lvl 7 - 642 stones
    lvl 8 - 858 stones

Bots are real even though people deny its existence.
    Hots @ Dragon Pals S162 Khare Desert | Warrior - 11.204M BR
    Dark Dragon - 4.212M BR | Arya Lv160 23 Stars - 2.344M BR

well since if this is exact number to lvl up, how much br are you getting for each lvl ?

is it worth spending gold on this for the amount of br you get, I know the waredrobe lvl ups wasn't worth it so is this atleast ?

lvl 11 to 12 how much?

+ Reply to Thread