Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Chaos Wings removal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chaos wings

Make these bloody things deletable already
    Thorne

Shadow Guild
    Eidolon Rogue
    Angel Island
    Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear

Coke
    Shadow Guild
    Mortal
    Ranger

Brakyn
    Shadow Guild
    Mortal
    Mage

Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

Comment

Chaos Wings!

Please make the wings delete-able!! I got more than 30 in my temp storage.

Comment

come on now make this darn thing gone on that black roll coins if u guys not going to do something about it!

Comment

I literally have like 40 of these things in my vaults..
          💎Crystal Saga💎
          ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
          ☆Death Tank
          ☆PvP King at your service
          ☆Class:Knight
          Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
          — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

what if i told you chaos wings will be droppable once priest 165/175 weps drops aka never :P
            'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

i guess the reason y they arent listening is because chaos wings r just " wings "

if they make us able to throw them that means that all other wings ( original ones ) will be throwable ( idk )

which will end up getting them alot of trouble like

omfg r2 please i misclicked and sold my wings return them please

or something

idk

have a nice day

Comment

well if u somehow trashed ur own wings, u prob deserve it
                'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by mihonaco View Post
                  omfg r2 please i misclicked and sold my wings return them please or something
                  So, they don't respond to tickets anyway, or fix problems... So why would this be any different? If you're stupid enough to delete ur wings or sell them, r2 wont care about that either. Ive been waiting 6 weeks + to get my marriage protection ring fixed, actually got two responses then nothing. Says its level 5, paid for level 5, but have no buff. More rip offs from r2, nothing new.

Comment

I'm interested to see what the outcome of this will be if it gets to it. However, I was wondering(not sure if it was mention earlier in this thread) what if the wings were changed to a wing with a timer(7 day or an absurd amount of time.)

Reason being is when we spin coins for mounts, we get a time limited mount. These mounts can be discarded; however, the mount we exchange therion for can't.

So may be a stretch, but maybe a timed version of the wings may benefit in the long run for these reasons:

1) If people don't want the wings they can discard it.
                    2) If people want the wings, they can still use
                    3) Won't have to try to find a substitute item since it'll be the same item, just a timer attached to it
                    4) If my guess is correct, the timed version would allow it to be dropped without the main item being dropped. Thus it won't conflict with out current wings and if it's decided to release the item in the shop again, then that item won't be affected from being droppable.

Comment

Stop complaining about it since you already know they don't care.
                      The irony is real.
                      You'd have a better( I said better) chance submitting a ticket to the support team rather than a forum that they obviously don't look at. They're paid to respond, just keep sending tickets if they keep ignoring
                      Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

Working...
                      X