No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 9/14 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are aware of the multiple issues that have happened with Outland and have reported them. So far in truth, that's really all I can do and I know its frustrating since it happened across the board. I want to thank everyone in advance for that bit of patience they are demonstrating... this kind of thing can be incredibly aggravating. Should we hear about anything being done, changed or an update we will try to share that with you.
    Last edited by GM_Magik; 09-14-2016, 08:15 AM.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
      We are aware of the multiple issues that have happened with Outland and have reported them. So far in truth, that's really all I can do and I know its frustrating since it happened across the board. I want to thank everyone in advance for that bit of patience they are demonstrating... this kind of thing can be incredibly aggravating. Should we hear about anything being done, changed or an update we will try to share that with you.
      would be nice if they held maintenance days on none pvp events maybe pay a bit extra to staff who work saturdays and sundays lol

Comment

Mentor_Magik, the multiple issues you reference, does that include unable to login? All I get is a sad face on Google Chrome and Internet Explorer I get the following error message: Content was blocked because it was not signed by a valid security certificate.

Comment

Was online prior to Maint had 600 Energy in Outlands, log back in after and have 100 after 2 battles already completed.....

Darrkin
          Server: R2 - S219
          Guild: Legends
          Class: KightHood Mage
          Level: 80
          BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
          Arise ☾☾
          Loki
          Goddes of Prosperity
          Hecate
          Zeus
          Poseidon
          Venus

Comment

is wartune still down???? cannot connect

is it fixed?

ok can someone please answer me ..... i cant even get the screen with the servers i have two different servers i play .... so how can i see if the second server is up lmao
            and will they be compensating for outland AND guild battle if we cannot connect???

is the game up yet?

why wont any one answer ... im just trying to find out if the game will be back some time today before guild battle

do they know how long this will take?
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-14-2016, 11:35 AM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              Kabam is still having certificate issues, and it's being worked on. We do not have an estimated time this will be fixed.
              i get this inside lunascape browser

Click image for larger version

Name:	this.png
Views:	3
Size:	7.6 KB
ID:	1726954

to carry on into game click the yes button and all is fine

Comment

Kabam is still having certificate issues, and it's being worked on. We do not have an estimated time this will be fixed.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i get this inside lunascape browser

Click image for larger version

Name:	this.png
Views:	3
Size:	7.6 KB
ID:	1726954

to carry on into game click the yes button and all is fine ive told all my guildies on fb to install lunascape and now they are all happy

Comment

No need, Harry. It's fixed.
                    mine was a temp fix till u guys sorted ur end out lol

as we know some ppl cant live without this game for too long

Comment

New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

mine was a temp fix till u guys sorted ur end out lol

as we know some ppl cant live without this game for too long

Comment

is the game still down??? plz someone answer

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalWinterAngel View Post
                            is the game still down??? plz someone answer
                            It seems to be not working when you click a server to get in. There is a temp fix way for people to get in higher up in this thread, until such time as it's working completely.
                            "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                            Browser Game Support

Comment

is that landscape safe and is it oked by wartune?

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalWinterAngel View Post
                                is that landscape safe and is it oked by wartune?
                                its lunascape and yes its a proper browser but lunascape has a pop up telling u the cert is errored and by clicking yes u will carry on loading game and able to play its a temp fix till the proper fix is applied

Comment

Working...
                                X