Clear All

Well done R2 and 7 Road
    Nothing fixed
    Same issues still here
    Why did you bother???

Comment

Originally posted by Truster0071 View Post
      is this maintenance for new patch ?
      Can someone kick my brain out ... i guess ppl never ever read past the 1st line .. it clearly says september 26 lol and the adress field says wartune_propaganda so i fear there will be more "optimizations" in place

Comment

It does not tell you the date of the next patch in this post, or in the news section, expecting people to magically know it because it is published somewhere else is stupid.

The post you are referring to could easily have been missed by those using the client and not online or afk for the small number of messages they posted in chat, even those playing in a browser may have missed or ignored the link to the patch because the tiny images in the bar above the game are usually irrelevent and may have stopped taking notice ages ago or run the game in full screen mode.

From what I've been reading the patch is looking pretty good and to me that seems fairly common for the big updates, it's usually the small patches that nerf stuff when the publishers see what is benefiting players more than they planned for and then reduce or remove drop rates for the good items.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis2 View Post
          It does not tell you the date of the next patch in this post, or in the news section, expecting people to magically know it because it is published somewhere else is stupid.

The post you are referring to could easily have been missed by those using the client and not online or afk for the small number of messages they posted in chat, even those playing in a browser may have missed or ignored the link to the patch because the tiny images in the bar above the game are usually irrelevent and may have stopped taking notice ages ago or run the game in full screen mode.

From what I've been reading the patch is looking pretty good and to me that seems fairly common for the big updates, it's usually the small patches that nerf stuff when the publishers see what is benefiting players more than they planned for and then reduce or remove drop rates for the good items.
          You're right about it and agree with you, if there is a new patch on the way the admins will post a thread about it. It would be really nice if the devs told us every time what they have "fixed" with every maintenance.
          Quote 1 : If the enemy crouches down on last bit of health, then aim your arrow at the butt. Plortch!!! ;)
          Quote 2 : Over the years Wartune did get better: Wartune>Lagtune>Bugtune>Nerftune>Stresstune>Hatetune>??? :confused:

Comment

There is a new patch on the way on the 26th Sept, R2 have posted a guide to the new Outland in it that gives the date of 26th Sept for the new 6.1 patch and they post a link from the system to it in game chat every few hours so the date is official, there as however not been anything officially posted in the forums yet that I am aware of although I only read the news section regularly

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis2 View Post
              There is a new patch on the way on the 26th Sept, R2 have posted a guide to the new Outland in it that gives the date of 26th Sept for the new 6.1 patch and they post a link from the system to it in game chat every few hours so the date is official, there as however not been anything officially posted in the forums yet that I am aware of although I only read the news section regularly
              Wonder if its going to be a general release or a test release followed by mass release.

Comment

Well it does state all servers........................we will c

Click image for larger version

Name:	ol6.1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	1726981

Comment

Since this maintenance the Tattoo gifts have vanished. I'm not the only one who still hasn't got knighthood, so I expect the Tattoo gifts back as soon as possible!
                  Server: S126 - Wilderiver
                  Character: Urania
                  Class: Knight

Comment

Working...
                  X