Priest Weapon dropping from 165/175 dungeon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priest Weapon dropping from 165/175 dungeon

Situation: I could be wrong, but I believe that priest weapon does not drop from the 165/175 dungeon. Each weapon has a code that follows a pattern. Once you try to find the code for 155 priest weapon to 165/175 it does not show up. However, for all the other classes, it does.

Thus leads to my question

Question: I was wondering if it's glitch and currently doesn't drop at all. If so, was wondering if it would be added along the line.

Extra note: After 3 days of trying the new dungeon, I've never seen a priest weapon drop of any quality. Could be bad luck but I don't know if it'll help in the investigation.

it doesn't exist...
    IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
    Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
    Kamikaze Member
    Somany systems...so little time...
    If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Yeah.

It sucks but hopefully it can be acknowledge so it's an even playing field with everyone that can fuse. Since 175 is about 2-2.5x as strong as 155 weapons. That can go quite a long way.

Comment

it does drop you just have bad luck

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeHealer View Post
          it does drop you just have bad luck
          do u even have any evidence of this or just some nub not knowing what ur talking about?
          Last edited by xPrototypeT; 09-23-2016, 09:57 AM.
          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

I'm not no nub I'm a lvl 179 priest and have and I had priest weapons drop of poor and fair just can't seem to find ost yet

Comment

Originally posted by R2294769 View Post
              I'm not no nub I'm a lvl 179 priest and have and I had priest weapons drop of poor and fair just can't seem to find ost yet
              screenshot plz

Comment

Originally posted by R2294769 View Post
                Ihavn't even found a poor white drop yet...
                Kamikaze Member
                If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

I run that dungeon everyday and iv not seen ANY priest weapon or offhand in any colour, do im going to say that DO NOT exist at all.....But I do come across items for a toon we do not have O.o finding LOADS of Pagen gear OS purple
                  APOLOYMI
                  MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                  LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                  (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                  GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
                    I run that dungeon everyday and iv not seen ANY priest weapon or offhand in any colour, do im going to say that DO NOT exist at all.....But I do come across items for a toon we do not have O.o finding LOADS of Pagen gear OS purple
                    same here...and the 175 doesn't drop priest wep either...but eh...
                    Kamikaze Member

Comment

but yea i tried codelinking and nada (learnt how to change colour quality so wasn't complete waste of time xD)
                      can link priest book tho, that hp <3

no idea what happened there, rev help plz xD

can't say i'm surprised that so called 179 priest with only 2 posts not replying now, silly people on their alts :/
                      Last edited by Reverie; 09-27-2016, 12:06 PM. Reason: Bippity boppity boo.

Comment

Mhm no luck. Funny that a hammer, for a class that doesn't exist yet, weapon exist(drops), but priest doesn't exist(drop) xD. This game be crazy at times.

Comment

Can anyone provide a screenshot (and item code if possible) of the Pagan weapon that's been dropping?

Comment

I done my runs today but if none shown by the end of the day, I should hopefully have some for tomorrow. The code itself is

165 hammer Purple(main weapon): [i^bbb0ca^i|2o03utpw-kw-qn]
                            165 hammer Yellow(main weapon): [i^bbb0cb^i|2o03utpw-kw-qn]
                            165 hammer blue(main weapon): [i^bbb0cc^i|2o03utpw-kw-qn]
                            165 hammer Green(main weapon): [i^bbb0cd^i|2o03utpw-kw-qn]
                            165 hammer White(main weapon): [i^bbb0ce^i|2o03utpw-kw-qn]

165 grail Purple(off hand): [i^bbb7ca^i|2o03utpw-kw-qn]
                            165 grail Yellow(off hand): [i^bbb7cb^i|2o03utpw-kw-qn]
                            165 grail Blue(off hand): [i^bbb7cc^i|2o03utpw-kw-qn]
                            165 grail Green(off hand): [i^bbb7cd^i|2o03utpw-kw-qn]
                            165 grail White(off hand): [i^bbb7ce^i|2o03utpw-kw-qn]

175 Hammer Purple(main weapon): [i^bbb0da^i|2o03utpw-kw-qn]
                            175 Hammer Yellow(main weapon): [i^bbb0db^i|2o03utpw-kw-qn]
                            175 Hammer Blue(main weapon): [i^bbb0dc^i|2o03utpw-kw-qn]
                            175 Hammer Green(main weapon): [i^bbb0dd^i|2o03utpw-kw-qn]
                            175 Hammer White(main weapon): [i^bbb0de^i|2o03utpw-kw-qn]

175 grail Purple(off hand): [i^bbb7da^i|2o03utpw-kw-qn]
                            175 grail Yellow(off hand): [i^bbb7db^i|2o03utpw-kw-qn]
                            175 grail Blue(off hand): [i^bbb7dc^i|2o03utpw-kw-qn]
                            175 grail Green(off hand): [i^bbb7dd^i|2o03utpw-kw-qn]
                            175 grail White(off hand): [i^bbb7de^i|2o03utpw-kw-qn]

Server 23 if it helps (I'm not sure when coding, if the unique code after the i| can work on any server.)

Reason why we believe that priest weapon does not drop (off hand does drop)

121 priest wep: [i^bb80aa^i|2o03utpw-kw-qny]

155 priest weapon: [i^bb80ba^i|2o03utpw-kw-qny]

165 priest weapon should be : [i^bb80ca^i|2o03utpw-kw-qny]

175 priest weapon should be : [i^bb80da^i|2o03utpw-kw-qny]

However, the code doesn't link to anything for the 165/175 weapon
                            Last edited by reinviting; 09-27-2016, 01:49 PM. Reason: Added code for different quality

Comment

Thank you, and if you could, one screenshot of any quality Pagan weapon will do.

Comment

Working...
                              X