Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Priest Weapon dropping from 165/175 dungeon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priest Weapon dropping from 165/175 dungeon

Situation: I could be wrong, but I believe that priest weapon does not drop from the 165/175 dungeon. Each weapon has a code that follows a pattern. Once you try to find the code for 155 priest weapon to 165/175 it does not show up. However, for all the other classes, it does.

Thus leads to my question

Question: I was wondering if it's glitch and currently doesn't drop at all. If so, was wondering if it would be added along the line.

Extra note: After 3 days of trying the new dungeon, I've never seen a priest weapon drop of any quality. Could be bad luck but I don't know if it'll help in the investigation.

it doesn't exist...
    IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
    Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
    Kamikaze Member
    Somany systems...so little time...
    If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Yeah.

It sucks but hopefully it can be acknowledge so it's an even playing field with everyone that can fuse. Since 175 is about 2-2.5x as strong as 155 weapons. That can go quite a long way.

Comment

it does drop you just have bad luck

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeHealer View Post
          it does drop you just have bad luck
          do u even have any evidence of this or just some nub not knowing what ur talking about?
          Last edited by xPrototypeT; 09-23-2016, 09:57 AM.
          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

I'm not no nub I'm a lvl 179 priest and have and I had priest weapons drop of poor and fair just can't seem to find ost yet

Comment

Originally posted by R2294769 View Post
              I'm not no nub I'm a lvl 179 priest and have and I had priest weapons drop of poor and fair just can't seem to find ost yet
              screenshot plz

Comment

Originally posted by R2294769 View Post
                Ihavn't even found a poor white drop yet...
                Kamikaze Member
                If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

I run that dungeon everyday and iv not seen ANY priest weapon or offhand in any colour, do im going to say that DO NOT exist at all.....But I do come across items for a toon we do not have O.o finding LOADS of Pagen gear OS purple
                  APOLOYMI
                  MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                  LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                  (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                  GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
                    I run that dungeon everyday and iv not seen ANY priest weapon or offhand in any colour, do im going to say that DO NOT exist at all.....But I do come across items for a toon we do not have O.o finding LOADS of Pagen gear OS purple
                    same here...and the 175 doesn't drop priest wep either...but eh...
                    Kamikaze Member

Comment

but yea i tried codelinking and nada (learnt how to change colour quality so wasn't complete waste of time xD)
                      can link priest book tho, that hp <3

no idea what happened there, rev help plz xD

can't say i'm surprised that so called 179 priest with only 2 posts not replying now, silly people on their alts :/
                      Last edited by Reverie; 09-27-2016, 12:06 PM. Reason: Bippity boppity boo.

Comment

Mhm no luck. Funny that a hammer, for a class that doesn't exist yet, weapon exist(drops), but priest doesn't exist(drop) xD. This game be crazy at times.

Comment

Can anyone provide a screenshot (and item code if possible) of the Pagan weapon that's been dropping?

Comment

I done my runs today but if none shown by the end of the day, I should hopefully have some for tomorrow. The code itself is

165 hammer Purple(main weapon): [i^bbb0ca^i|2o03utpw-kw-qn]
                            165 hammer Yellow(main weapon): [i^bbb0cb^i|2o03utpw-kw-qn]
                            165 hammer blue(main weapon): [i^bbb0cc^i|2o03utpw-kw-qn]
                            165 hammer Green(main weapon): [i^bbb0cd^i|2o03utpw-kw-qn]
                            165 hammer White(main weapon): [i^bbb0ce^i|2o03utpw-kw-qn]

165 grail Purple(off hand): [i^bbb7ca^i|2o03utpw-kw-qn]
                            165 grail Yellow(off hand): [i^bbb7cb^i|2o03utpw-kw-qn]
                            165 grail Blue(off hand): [i^bbb7cc^i|2o03utpw-kw-qn]
                            165 grail Green(off hand): [i^bbb7cd^i|2o03utpw-kw-qn]
                            165 grail White(off hand): [i^bbb7ce^i|2o03utpw-kw-qn]

175 Hammer Purple(main weapon): [i^bbb0da^i|2o03utpw-kw-qn]
                            175 Hammer Yellow(main weapon): [i^bbb0db^i|2o03utpw-kw-qn]
                            175 Hammer Blue(main weapon): [i^bbb0dc^i|2o03utpw-kw-qn]
                            175 Hammer Green(main weapon): [i^bbb0dd^i|2o03utpw-kw-qn]
                            175 Hammer White(main weapon): [i^bbb0de^i|2o03utpw-kw-qn]

175 grail Purple(off hand): [i^bbb7da^i|2o03utpw-kw-qn]
                            175 grail Yellow(off hand): [i^bbb7db^i|2o03utpw-kw-qn]
                            175 grail Blue(off hand): [i^bbb7dc^i|2o03utpw-kw-qn]
                            175 grail Green(off hand): [i^bbb7dd^i|2o03utpw-kw-qn]
                            175 grail White(off hand): [i^bbb7de^i|2o03utpw-kw-qn]

Server 23 if it helps (I'm not sure when coding, if the unique code after the i| can work on any server.)

Reason why we believe that priest weapon does not drop (off hand does drop)

121 priest wep: [i^bb80aa^i|2o03utpw-kw-qny]

155 priest weapon: [i^bb80ba^i|2o03utpw-kw-qny]

165 priest weapon should be : [i^bb80ca^i|2o03utpw-kw-qny]

175 priest weapon should be : [i^bb80da^i|2o03utpw-kw-qny]

However, the code doesn't link to anything for the 165/175 weapon
                            Last edited by reinviting; 09-27-2016, 01:49 PM. Reason: Added code for different quality

Comment

Thank you, and if you could, one screenshot of any quality Pagan weapon will do.

Comment

Working...
                              X