• Time
  • Show
Clear All

and here I thought only me and reinviting were only priests on cs
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Seems like there is hardly any priests playing nowadays

Comment

It went from a healthy amount of priest -> a small amount of priest both holy and blood -> blood focus priest. If you see a priest buff they are 23% chance of being an alt =o.

Jokes aside, the staff weapon still doesn't drop. Think this long of a wait demands compensation.
        he compensation I was thinking of was:
        165 and 175 staff weapon drop at their respected dungeon x).

Comment

so how long it been? 2? 3 years? idk, just fix it already u trash bags
          #bump

Comment

A for a question : why dont u ppl use the lvl 175 weapon for the 7th class that isnt added yet

it doesnt have a particular class need and it adds like 5.5k matk

idk ...

Comment

Originally posted by mihonaco View Post
              A for a question : why dont u ppl use the lvl 175 weapon for the 7th class that isnt added yet

it doesnt have a particular class need and it adds like 5.5k matk

idk ...
              cant use otherwise we wouldn't be complaining since it would give more matk than priest would lol

Comment

Just wanted to thank r2 for releasing a new tier for divine soul so priest who don't have 600 or so fs and whatever amount of dc in their vault can't compete. cause you know, balance and taking this long to add the weapon.

But let me guess; is hammer still our weapon? Or do we equip this item that was formally a hammer?

This code happens to all items for the new class that we been saying. But guess until the code is actually carried over and we can officially see the new class, is when the thought of "you know, priest don't have a 175 weapon. Funny that.

Comment

would b better if they just make those warhammers equip-able by Priests since its not labeled in any class at the moment. js (us poor priests got forgotten it seems)
                  How hard will it be just to label that stuff as class: Priest.
                  Last edited by ui_R21416479; 03-24-2017, 07:47 PM.

Comment

hammer still for priests? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

oh now they got new char class.. what happens to priests, sigh. RIP Priests

Comment

Hammers are for Shifter class, not Priest as shown in the screenshots below.

Click image for larger version

Name:	lvl165wep.png
Views:	1
Size:	716.7 KB
ID:	1729487
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	lvl175wep.png
Views:	1
Size:	694.3 KB
ID:	1729488

Fix asap please thank you, unfair that priests have to suffer with no higher weapon fuses thus resulting in lower attack when bm's and knight's got their gear issue fixed within a month or so.

Comment

hi Alex, that lance on the left I think is me.

Comment

Originally posted by hyujeen View Post
                            hi Alex, that lance on the left I think is me.
                            shhh is secret #16

Comment

About another two weeks and no dice.

Fun fact: only been 286 days since it's been reported =]
                              Bumping this since it's still a thing. Since it's about 2 weeks 'til 9 months since this issue was brought up. Do I have anything else to add? No, said what I had to say, and provided proof, or should I say lack thereof(absence of the weapon) to support this case.
                              Last edited by Reverie; 06-25-2017, 09:29 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

i do this dungeon dailey to.. i pick up every yellow/purple gear up.. and nothing but i also mean NOTHING for priests, so if 1 person says yes there is one, then show screenshot or go home play with your lego toys... shifters gear drops like crazy... i'm bm myself and even that, barely drops, i get it from my twins if they drop in the dung, but even for our buffing alts... the lvl 175 dung does NOT drop any! so why put the priest back in the line??, while they where one of the few toons cs started with... and this si an issues that has been ticketed/asked/discussed/ whined/ and ** a lot.. and still nothing... and Reverie.. how long does the lvl 175 dung excist??? to get money everythign has to go fast fast fast but actually LISTEN and DO SOMETHING about it... wel those things... they r like the priest weapon UNEXISTED
                                Spouse: StarFrost <3 AngelOfWrath
                                Guild: Yangin: SAO,AGM ~//~Starfrost: Capo,SoR
                                Lvl: 176 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 155 Srb Bm Hybrid
                                Pets: A Lot!!
                                Sperion:Yang: Maxed 3D def, Star: Maxed BloodBreak + 3D Def
                                Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
                                Wings: DF - Prom
                                Weapon: Immo VI - Immo X +18
                                Pixie: Celestial-Blazing
                                Mount: Doom -Gen4 Doom

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Comment

Working...
                                X