No announcement yet.

Priest Weapon dropping from 165/175 dungeon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry took awhile to find someone with the weapon to trade. but here you go:

Tomorrow I can try to see about the offhand if need be.

Comment

I have all the stuff for the pagain if you want me to post it, and the unique code only works on the server you get it from...but any other items code can be placed there er...lemme see if I can find em...
      IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
      Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
      Kamikaze Member
      Somany systems...so little time...
      If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by reinviting View Post
        Sorry took awhile to find someone with the weapon to trade. but here you go:

Tomorrow I can try to see about the offhand if need be.
        108p, gimme, u owe me >:O
        'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

By any chance, nowhere does it say that that weapon is for Pagans, does it? The GM isn't quite convinced that none of our existing classes wield Hammers. >.>
          Last edited by Reverie; 09-29-2016, 09:55 AM.

Comment

It does not.

I see where they are coming from since like boots, necklace, and ring, it doesn't have a class associated with it.

However, it's kind of hard to show in a screenshot but was wondering if this is good enough:

Tried double clicking to equip the hammer, however it'll show that I can't use that item. Thus why we assume it's a pagen only weapon since other classes have the suffix associated with their weapon.
            For example, the suffix for:

Knight -- Sword
            Mage -- Orb
            Rogue -- Blade
            Ranger -- Bow
            Beast Master -- cudgel
            Priest -- staff

Thus assume pagan's suffix is hammer.

Comment

Another fun one that no1s mentioned is the 165/175 armour set ... last time we had a set that couldn't be synthed we got the bm class later on...
              Kamikaze Member
              If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

I myself have not seeing any priest OS weapons yet. Maybe it is that rare? the off hand was easy tho.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by KidSess; 09-29-2016, 08:23 PM.
                Originally posted by Dr.Q
                Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Yeah, off hand drop (healing word scripture for 165, nil scripture for 175) , but the main problem is the staff. It's not about the quality of the weapon, it's about not dropping at all(any color).

It's just crazy that 3-4 people can attest that they never seen a 165/175 priest weapon drop. There's one thing of being rare, but another to be non existent (if you compare to all the other weapons dropping for 165/175, priest weapon should be no different regardless of quality.)

Comment

Yeah, off hand drop (healing word scripture for 165, nil scripture for 175) , but the main problem is the staff. It's not about the quality of the weapon, it's about not dropping at all(any color).

It's just crazy that 3-4 people can attest that they never seen a 165/175 priest weapon drop. There's one thing of being rare, but another to be non existent (if you compare to all the other weapons dropping for 165/175, priest weapon should be no different regardless of quality.)
                    still no sign of it...so it doesn't exist....but hey...we're getting the pagan stuff that no1s gonna be able to use for about a year... unless they have a few tens of thousands of torches lyin around...but we need the class first I guess hehe...
                    Last edited by Sagittarius001; 09-30-2016, 07:42 PM.
                    Kamikaze Member

Comment

Yeah but what are you going to do xD.

But I think unless we have to provide any more proof that the weapon doesn't drop and that we can't equip the hammer or grail, we should be good =].

Comment

Bumping cause it's still a problem =]

Comment

Bumping cause it's still a problem =]
                          bumping the bump cuz yolo
                          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Since no luck yet, just wanted to add more points to the matter. Took awhile to get the 175 set(hope I don't have to do this for the 165 again to prove my point xD) of every class.
                            Since each class has a specific prefix (for example, mage's set has the word 'mantra' before each item.) The only class specific items are helm, armor, offhand, and weapon. Any class can share necklace, ring(one is pattack one is mattack), boots, and gloves.

Thus here's the example for each class that we have at the moment(separated to 3 pictures to make it a bit easier to compare):

The point is, that the priest set is called "nil" while the class we do not have has a set called "archlord." So for the benefit of the doubt, if the weapon is for us, how come it's an archlord hammer and not a nil hammer?
                            Furthermore, the items that any class can use do not have "class:" under the item like the other items in the list have.

Hope this helps us get another step closer to getting staff or whatever kind of weapon a priest can use to fuse (one of the main reasons for the fight of this drop.)

Comment

It does not.

So there's not too many pictures In one post. There's the picture of me not being able to equip the 165 hammer.

here's the picture of me not being able to equip the 175 hammer:

Just in case this helps too =].
                              Last edited by reinviting; 10-18-2016, 03:56 PM. Reason: Second picture wasn't clear enough

Comment

Thank you for taking the time to compile the screenshots, reinviting. Let's just hope the team can try to understand the issue at hand. -_-

Comment

Working...
                                X