Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Priest Weapon dropping from 165/175 dungeon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problem, and here, hoping for the best.

Bumping 'cause it's still a problem.
    No staff drop,
    Old Hammer can't be equip(hammer drop before this maint)
    New Hammer can't be equip (hammer drop after this maint.)
    Last edited by Reverie; 11-04-2016, 12:17 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by reinviting View Post
      Bumping 'cause it's still a problem.
      No staff drop,
      Old Hammer can't be equip(hammer drop before this maint)
      New Hammer can't be equip (hammer drop after this maint.)
      the hammer is for a different class...tbh we might get the Priest drops when it's released...
      IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
      Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
      Kamikaze Member
      Somany systems...so little time...
      If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Probably right, or hopefully right on that one.

Figured as much but you never know if they put the new class, priest under the class use. Although it doesn't have heal so that's a drawback on the main weapon. However, I think it's stronger than a priest weapon would be following the other classes strength so it'll be great for fusion xD.

Comment

put priest weps in next maint and I drop $1mil, ty
          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
            put priest weps in next maint and I drop $1mil, ty
            next maint...well it's been 3 weeks since we had a new system or update to an old one...wonder what we'll get )if anything) Eh? ;p
            Kamikaze Member
            If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
              next maint...well it's been 3 weeks since we had a new system or update to an old one...wonder what we'll get )if anything) Eh? ;p
              my guess is a system that costs $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

Bumping because it's still an issue.

One day x).

Think at this point, it's not worth it to bother. about 2 weeks before it's been 3 months.

Already been about 6 weeks since the confusion, or I hope the confusion, was cleared. But guess not since showing that priest can't equip hammers, showing that it's the only class without a 175 alternative is not enough proof.

So guess it's a dead issue now since a class that doesn't even exist is apparently more important than a class that does.
                This is my last update on the issue since I don't recall beastmaster offhand issue, albeit still messed up, or the 155 knight aug X sword and shield(think was shield as well) issue take over 2 months to fix.

So why should I care, if clearly it's shown that it's not an issue.

Sorry for the disrespect and I know it won't make things get done any quicker, but every person has a point, and I reached mine.
                Last edited by Reverie; 12-01-2016, 07:53 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Wow... I feel sorry for all the priests that want the wep ;>, .>
                  Kamikaze Member

Comment

bump, fix it u plebs

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
                      bump, fix it u plebs
                      I'll get someone to look into this again as its now been a while and they still dont drop.
                      Beerus - Mod of destruction.

Couldn't get the answer you were looking for? Submit a ticket by clicking

Comment

Originally posted by Beerus View Post
                        I'll get someone to look into this again as its now been a while and they still dont drop.
                        Thank you~

I'll appreciate if staff weapon drops. nothing else nice to say
                        Last edited by Reverie; 01-12-2017, 09:17 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Bump.

Still no staff weapon in nearing 4 months.

Another way to see it, is there's no weapon for the "nil" set which would be the staff.

Posting again since it's been about 2 weeks.
                          Can merge the post if you want, but editing the original post isn't bring the topic back to the surface if only 2 people are commenting on the situation.

Not going to stay quiet about the issue like the magic blast II issue(that had the same issue as magic blast I.)

So wondering what I have to do to put more info on the matter.
                          Do I have to take a picture of EVERY priest weapon and show that it has the 'heal' stat and hammer and every other weapon drop doesn't to prove we don't use hammer?

Or do I have to provide statistics on how fair it is that, because I chose priest, I have to spend an extra 470 fragarach shards plus however many dc(and don't forget the enchantment cost.)
                          Oh and that's only for 1 weapon, forget trying to do that four times(main, and three stages of divine soul.)

Or do I have to bring up how long it's been since the issue arrived? 5 months if you're wondering.

I wish I can go on, but at the moment I can think of any alternative information I have to provide on the subject. Also doesn't help on the feedback of the matter.

For example, is hammer still thought to be our weapon?
                          Is the issue heard but because of other issues that have to be addressed first?
                          Is there not enough information of the matter for them to personally investigate?
                          Does the weapon show that it should drop, but for whatever reason, in the main game, it's not dropping?
                          Is when the issue first started, it was not enough time to definitely say that the priest weapon does not drop? If that's the case, is 5 months enough? Surely someone would have had a drop right now if that was the case.
                          Is it because only a small portion of the player base are priest(relative to some other classes) that it's not considered an issue? Or because only a small handful of players are commenting on this issue, that it's considered a bug that's only secluded to the people who are talking about it.

Sure it's quite a bit of ifs and ors, and don't have to answer all the questions(or any for the matter.)
                          It's more so just to lay down what I'm thinking about the situation and I'm trying my best(without trying to become overly obnoxious) to have this issue fix. Not just for me, but for all priest classes that are here and that are to come.
                          Last edited by Reverie; 01-31-2017, 10:39 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Guess we gonna have to make another immortal X to fuse :/ if we even can

Comment

You can.

it'd be nice to have a temporary back up without having to go straight for immortal X you know.

Comment

Originally posted by reinviting View Post
                                You can.

it'd be nice to have a temporary back up without having to go straight for immortal X you know.
                                Yeah, unfair for priests to not have a weapon to fuse like the other class :/

Comment

Working...
                                X