Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Updated! Wartune Patch 6.1 Maintenance 9/22 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated! Wartune Patch 6.1 Maintenance 9/22 4:00 AM EDT

Wartune will be having a Maintenance for Patch 6.1 on Thursday, the 22nd of September at 4:00 AM EDT(1:00 AM PDT, 9:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    • 500,000 Gold
    • 500,000 Daru
    • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    • Double Honor Scroll x1
    • Hennax50

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Patch Notes:

1. Revamped the Outlands. Added Post Grab, Outland Exploration and an Outland entry in Cloud City.
    2. Added Eudaemon Guide. Players can now summon new Eudaemons.
    3. Added sub Eudaemons as a battle unit. Sub Eudaemons can take Sylphs into battle with them but their and their Sylph's BR will not count towards the player's total BR.
    4. Adjusted the Marriage System. Added Venus' Battle which unlocks at 20:00 every Sunday night.
    5. New Titans: Moon Titan and Light Titan.
    6. Added Clothing Box from which players can earn rare clothing.
    7. Adjusted the Divine Altar. Updated items in the Guild Shop.
    8. Added Tattoo Engraving. Added an auto-buy feature for Tattoo Cleansing.
    9. Added a cross-server friend list. The Friends icon can now be found beside the guild chat.
    10. Added Time Box which allows player to check event times.
    11. Simplified beginner gameplay.
    12. Removed the Steel War.
    13. Raised Eudaemon level cap to Lvl. 12.
    14. Players will not be able to sell the only remaining Eudaemon of each type. Players can only have 5 Eudaemons of the same type.
    15. Removed the free attempt for renaming a Eudaemon for the first time. A free rename card will be sent to all players as a compensation.
    16. Enchantment level will be inherited after a Sylph is upgraded.
    17. Sylphs can now be refined or merged even when they are wearing equipment, are in battle, are in a Sylph Arena team or are placed in a Sylph Expedition formation.
    18. Balanced player skills, Sylph skills, Eudaemon skills and monster skills.
    19. Beginners may buy 3 Beginner’s Mines at the same time. Old players can buy the other 2 mines that they couldn't buy before.
    20. Split "Devotion" and "Check-in." Players will find "Devotion" and "Check-in" in independent panels on the left of the screen.
    21. Adjusted Devotion quests and requirements.
    22. Adjusted the initial number of die in Cloud Adventures. There will be 10 Common Dice and 7 Magic Dice.
    23. Removed Dimensional Essence and Divine Light from the game.
    24. Removed Dimension Invasion.
    25. Removed building cooldown, technology cooldown.
    26. Removed QTE skill setting. Damage bonus from QTE skills will be calculated in regards to corresponding skills.
    27. The Sacred Gold Tree Warehouse has been removed. Items obtained from the Sacred Gold Tree will go directly to the players' Inventory.
    28. Now players only have 1 free attempt to use MP Dungeon Quick Invite. Also, players will not be able to modify Quick Invite content.
    29. Increased gold capacity up to 2,000,000,000.
    30. Fixed the issue in which players needed to re-login at midnight for the Sky Trail to reset.
    31. Optimized some operations and panels.
    32. Optimized game loading.
    33. Fixed the issue in which players could not sort their Inventory when the pre-launch edition was released.
    34. Fixed the issue in which Eudaemon would not fully display when the player owned too many.

^*opens betting on tw finals gettin messed up*
    Kabam -57 Archer
    Kabam -67 Knight
    Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

nuooo why thursday~ Final TW oceanic ppffffftt~ if MT 5 hours then no Final for us~ and even 4 hours~ do u think we dont get new loading when patch come~ #26
      S124 Mallowcrest (oceanic)
      IGN : Mags
      Guild = Sicario //best helper guild XD
      still learn to be good !

Comment

i feel sorry for the oceanic guys no finals wagers lost alot of balens lost in inspiration i would ask for a refund at least

Comment

Nerfing in all it's majestic glory

Comment

Originally posted by Patchcross View Post
            Nerfing in all it's majestic glory
            So what has been nerfed that you've seen? I have found some pretty nice additions to some shops that are definitely not nerfs.

Can you elaborate a bit more?
            "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
            Browser Game Support

Comment

Mentor_MrEUS any change on world boss hp? Boss lasting 2~3 minutes in my server. Maybe some 10 billions hp should be nice for while.
              Guild: <Suicides>
              Nick: NoCash
              BR: 26kk+
              Free Player

Server: S661 merged with S639, S643, S646, S650, S654, S658, S665, S680, S691, S703 and S714

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRjHwtovDvjAcXwbpQ-QFrA

Comment

Originally posted by cloudstrife11122015 View Post
                Mentor_MrEUS any change on world boss hp? Boss lasting 2~3 minutes in my server. Maybe some 10 billions hp should be nice for while.
                It seems the same, and I think when looking at the number, and we've mentioned it before here on the forum, that I think that number is at a datatype limit for something like this in Flash. They seemed to make us get more from the WB fight with gold, but that hasn't moved much either. We can hope they change it, but the gold flows pretty freely anymore in the game..
                "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
                  It seems the same, and I think when looking at the number, and we've mentioned it before here on the forum, that I think that number is at a datatype limit for something like this in Flash. They seemed to make us get more from the WB fight with gold, but that hasn't moved much either. We can hope they change it, but the gold flows pretty freely anymore in the game..
                  The devs should change the wb hp variable type from Integer (max 2,147,483,647) to Long type (max 9,223,372,036,854,775,807) and make it be recalculated after event so that the boss last for some 20 minutes regardless how strong the players are, this way we have a dynamic world boss that grows up along with the server and with the new patches.
                  Guild: <Suicides>
                  Nick: NoCash
                  BR: 26kk+
                  Free Player

Server: S661 merged with S639, S643, S646, S650, S654, S658, S665, S680, S691, S703 and S714

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRjHwtovDvjAcXwbpQ-QFrA

Comment

The mounts that were removed from the shops? Will they only be able to be bought with beast souls now? Where do we get our power and int pots from now? Why is the 1time ability to name our eud for free being removed?
                    Plowboy - s658 <Darkhold>

Comment

Originally posted by cloudstrife11122015 View Post
                      The devs should change the wb hp variable type from Integer (max 2,147,483,647) to Long type (max 9,223,372,036,854,775,807) and make it be recalculated after event so that the boss last for some 20 minutes regardless how strong the players are, this way we have a dynamic world boss that grows up along with the server and with the new patches.
                      i agree, but the WB should have its HP buffed, because im tired of only hitting it a few times then lvl 20 ins is made, then 2 min it is dead gets pointless to even attend it

Comment

After changing nickname of the Player the ability to change name of Euda dissapears also.
                        So whats you guys are reffering to when saying removing the ability to change the Euda's name?
                        I'm yours. You own me, but I rule.
                        BLAИK from s608 GUILD: DeathNote

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
                          So what has been nerfed that you've seen? I have found some pretty nice additions to some shops that are definitely not nerfs.

Can you elaborate a bit more?
                          See the list of bugs from the last patch. Do you REALLY think that this 'patch' (should be update) will be bug free and not generate it's own list of bugs and problems???

Comment

so much changes..so little info of those..

24. Removed Dimension Invasion. ---- what does this mean? No more dimensions? No more res crystals shards? No more resreduktion? Or what?
                            Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                            Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
                              so much changes..so little info of those..

24. Removed Dimension Invasion. ---- what does this mean? No more dimensions? No more res crystals shards? No more resreduktion? Or what?

You can no longer invade/attack/steal someone else's dimension.

Comment

Working...
                              X