Updated! Wartune Patch 6.1 Maintenance 9/22 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R224070026 View Post
    Dragon Invasion (Dark Dragon Lair, not even called DI anymore) still drops Dragon Essences (hundreds to over a thousand per week). Before then, the number of Dragon Essences needed is negligible. You can get plenty from Dimensions, or Nirvana NM (is it Nirvana or LL or both?), I don't completely remember).

Perhaps Xharry is thinking abut the removal of Dimensional Essences, which is completely different, and frankly, were an unnecessary item. Dimensional Invasion was also a completely unnecessary event, and thankfully, has been removed. Whenever I had an invasion, I deleted that dimension, and retrieved my new item from the mail and used it to make a new dimension.

I agree that capping the purchase of Developing Potions was dumb, to put it mildly.
    For the non-Class Advanced, the only other locations for essence within reach are 40+ MPDs and possibly Necro if they're up for it.

What's needed now is easier access to socketing rods since they don't drop like they use to in Guild Blessing.

Comment

Venus Battle right now. What a mistake ! Why didnt put PARTY CHAT?
      I'm yours. You own me, but I rule.
      BLAИK from s608 GUILD: DeathNote

Comment

slow loading is the most issue here.. so pls admin.. do action for this.. for us to enjoy the game and dont get bored.. thanks

Comment

In Outlands should make assistant Guild Leaders be able to declare war as the Guild leaders can not always be on during the event times.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaelah View Post
            In Outlands should make assistant Guild Leaders be able to declare war as the Guild leaders can not always be on during the event times.
            I agree with this, or at least have it in a way the Guild Master can assign that ability to someone not just by rank in guild.
            "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
            Browser Game Support

Comment

Working...
            X