Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant get online after the patch

Comment

Apparently marriage is not free but should be...
      S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

To get married you just need an engagement ring which you can get for 700 nickels from the game box and then propose, once the other person accepts then you are immediately married and can start crafting and upgrading your rings, you do have to pay for a wedding but you do not have to have a wedding to be married since they are now optional, they are basically a chance to throw a party for friends to give them a small buff and for you to get a few items.

Comment

anyone know where to buy dragon souls now?
          Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends....

Comment

if you are married to someone and want to have another wedding with them is this allowed and if so does your stuff stay the same or do you start over. Ring and satisfaction level?

Comment

I would like to know how to add cross server friends please.

Kaliyah server 665

Comment

Uh, good job on breaking Outlands Post Grab. Worked fine in pre-launch. lmao

Comment

Originally posted by R227123782 View Post
                  Uh, good job on breaking Outlands Post Grab. Worked fine in pre-launch. lmao
                  r2 breaks things they touch lol

now everything is capped u can only buy so many per day why touch something that was ok and 100% working fine before patch

are r2 forcing ppl to quit by making idiotic alterations (nothing in patch notes to say something is capped buy so many per day)

new players who join wartune where do they get dragon essences from now which idiot thought of that one ur making new players quit early as soon as they cant do dragon souls

Comment

Dimensions dumps tons of dragon essences which is were I got most of mine, if you are in a position were dragon essences aren't maxed yet you should probably be doing dimensions as much as possible anyway since it's pretty likely you still need a lot of resistence crytals, mahra and sep. Plus with the new patch you get free marriage so you need eternal hearts and rose hazel which dimensions also drop by the bucketload.

Comment

Originally posted by OP
                      23. Removed Dimensional Essence and Divine Light from the game.
                      24. Removed Dimension Invasion.
                      Dragon Invasion (Dark Dragon Lair, not even called DI anymore) still drops Dragon Essences (hundreds to over a thousand per week). Before then, the number of Dragon Essences needed is negligible. You can get plenty from Dimensions, or Nirvana NM (is it Nirvana or LL or both?), I don't completely remember).

Perhaps Xharry is thinking abut the removal of Dimensional Essences, which is completely different, and frankly, were an unnecessary item. Dimensional Invasion was also a completely unnecessary event, and thankfully, has been removed. Whenever I had an invasion, I deleted that dimension, and retrieved my new item from the mail and used it to make a new dimension.

I agree that capping the purchase of Developing Potions was dumb, to put it mildly.
                      Last edited by R224070026; 09-23-2016, 10:26 AM.
                      S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
                      1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
                      EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
                      Lukoi

Comment

Originally posted by R224070026 View Post
                        Dragon Invasion still drops Dragon Essences (like hundreds to over a thousand per week). Before then, the number of Dragon Essences needed is negligible. You can get plenty from Dimensions, or Nirvana NM (is it Nirvana or LL or both?), I don't completely remember).

Perhaps Xharry is thinking abut the removal of Dimensional Essences, which is completely different, and frankly, were an unnecessary item.

I agree that capping the purchase of Developing Potions was dumb, to put it mildly.
                        You can also get Dragon Essences from Tormented Necropolis.
                        "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                        Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
                          You can also get Dragon Essences from Tormented Necropolis.
                          That might be what I was thinking of. Thanks.
                          S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
                          1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
                          EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
                          Lukoi

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Vera View Post
                            Wartune will be having a Maintenance for Patch 6.1 on Thursday, the 22nd of September at 4:00 AM EDT(1:00 AM PDT, 9:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
                            • 500,000 Gold
                            • 500,000 Daru
                            • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
                            • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
                            • Double Honor Scroll x1
                            • Hennax50

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Patch Notes:

1. Revamped the Outlands. Added Post Grab, Outland Exploration and an Outland entry in Cloud City.
                            2. Added Eudaemon Guide. Players can now summon new Eudaemons.
                            3. Added sub Eudaemons as a battle unit. Sub Eudaemons can take Sylphs into battle with them but their and their Sylph's BR will not count towards the player's total BR.
                            4. Adjusted the Marriage System. Added Venus' Battle which unlocks at 20:00 every Sunday night.
                            5. New Titans: Moon Titan and Light Titan.
                            6. Added Clothing Box from which players can earn rare clothing.
                            7. Adjusted the Divine Altar. Updated items in the Guild Shop.
                            8. Added Tattoo Engraving. Added an auto-buy feature for Tattoo Cleansing.
                            9. Added a cross-server friend list. The Friends icon can now be found beside the guild chat.
                            10. Added Time Box which allows player to check event times.
                            11. Simplified beginner gameplay.
                            12. Removed the Steel War.
                            13. Raised Eudaemon level cap to Lvl. 12.
                            14. Players will not be able to sell the only remaining Eudaemon of each type. Players can only have 5 Eudaemons of the same type.
                            15. Removed the free attempt for renaming a Eudaemon for the first time. A free rename card will be sent to all players as a compensation.
                            16. Enchantment level will be inherited after a Sylph is upgraded.
                            17. Sylphs can now be refined or merged even when they are wearing equipment, are in battle, are in a Sylph Arena team or are placed in a Sylph Expedition formation.
                            18. Balanced player skills, Sylph skills, Eudaemon skills and monster skills.
                            19. Beginners may buy 3 Beginner’s Mines at the same time. Old players can buy the other 2 mines that they couldn't buy before.
                            20. Split "Devotion" and "Check-in." Players will find "Devotion" and "Check-in" in independent panels on the left of the screen.
                            21. Adjusted Devotion quests and requirements.
                            22. Adjusted the initial number of die in Cloud Adventures. There will be 10 Common Dice and 7 Magic Dice.
                            23. Removed Dimensional Essence and Divine Light from the game.
                            24. Removed Dimension Invasion.
                            25. Removed building cooldown, technology cooldown.
                            26. Removed QTE skill setting. Damage bonus from QTE skills will be calculated in regards to corresponding skills.
                            27. The Sacred Gold Tree Warehouse has been removed. Items obtained from the Sacred Gold Tree will go directly to the players' Inventory.
                            28. Now players only have 1 free attempt to use MP Dungeon Quick Invite. Also, players will not be able to modify Quick Invite content.
                            29. Removed gold restrictions. Gold harvest in the Farm will be no longer be subject to gold capacity.
                            30. Fixed the issue in which players needed to re-login at midnight for the Sky Trail to reset.
                            31. Optimized some operations and panels.
                            32. Optimized game loading.
                            33. Fixed the issue in which players could not sort their Inventory when the pre-launch edition was released.
                            34. Fixed the issue in which Eudaemon would not fully display when the player owned too many.
                            Maybe it's because there' so much text and my eyes become tired after a while but I think you forgot to mention that some shops would've been adjusted as well.

Goodbye, lvl 4 refinement crystals from adv. guild shop!

Comment

Originally posted by GiordanoT88 View Post
                              Maybe it's because there' so much text and my eyes become tired after a while but I think you forgot to mention that some shops would've been adjusted as well.

Goodbye, lvl 4 refinement crystals from adv. guild shop!
                              It would be line #7, while it doesn't say things were removed, it does say they were adjusted.
                              "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                              Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
                                It would be line #7, while it doesn't say things were removed, it does say they were adjusted.
                                My bad then. I swear I didn't see it. Thank you!

Still... Aww...

Comment

Working...
                                X