[Patch Notes] 9/22 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cindygmrgirl View Post
    This new patch still has no fix for the event level caps?? NPC are STILL showing 160 on the previously reported events. when is this going to be fixed??? Is already 3weeks!
    If you would, please keep relative posts in the designated thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ent-Level-Caps. I am and have been forwarding it when communicating with the team, so it would be more effective to keep all like-posts in one place for reference if needed.

Comment

Can anyone show that the chaos protection insignia is stats? Is it really lower than the awaken warlord one?

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
        If you would, please keep relative posts in the designated thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ent-Level-Caps. I am and have been forwarding it when communicating with the team, so it would be more effective to keep all like-posts in one place for reference if needed.
        I did post there as well, but it did not get any update so i came to post here since there is a high likely hood someone will see it ... and respond... and yes (just tested) treasure trove is not working as well.... ANY UPDATE???

Comment

I did post there as well, but it did not get any update so i came to post here since there is a high likely hood someone will see it ... and respond... and yes (just tested) treasure trove is not working as well.... ANY UPDATE???
          A lack of response does not mean no one has seen it. As with all issues, if there were any updates, a fellow moderator/I would have stated so.

Simply put, a lack of posts = a lack of updates.
          Last edited by Reverie; 09-22-2016, 11:32 PM.

Comment

ANY response is good, otherwise threads go necro an there is NO way we players know if it has been seen or noticed. So simply putting a small simple response takes NO time and helps us players know our concerns are being seen...

Comment

ANY response is good, otherwise threads go necro an there is NO way we players know if it has been seen or noticed. So simply putting a small simple response takes NO time and helps us players know our concerns are being seen...
              As prevalent with past reports, days, weeks, and even months of stating, "There are no updates at this time," becomes more than redundant overkill. So take it from here, if there are any updates, I assure you the designated thread will be updated. Otherwise, sit tight.

Comment

seems like the new Chaos dung drops 0-3 shards per run...I managed to get 8 today...so this should be interesting...
                IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                Kamikaze Member
                Somany systems...so little time...
                If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

I have to admit. I am very pleased with this update. Finally, the community isn't crying from the updates! rather, enjoying the challenge!
                  Originally posted by Dr.Q
                  Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Originally posted by KidSess View Post
                    I have to admit. I am very pleased with this update. Finally, the community isn't crying from the updates! rather, enjoying the challenge!
                    what challange? the Chaos realm hits me for 1s >, .<
                    IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                    Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                    Kamikaze Member
                    Somany systems...so little time...
                    If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by KidSess View Post
                      Im here to complain about the update... this sucks r2 devs don't you know we are already running out of inventory space we can't take on another very long term project that takes up 2 spaces of our inventory

Comment

That's their way of letting u know to play all sorts of classes aka alts
                        (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Working...
                        X