Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

does exp % stack together?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does exp % stack together?

Hello just wondering if we didn't unlock the lvl cap does the exp gather until unlock and the lvl

for example let say i have 300% exp at 120 does after i unlock 121 does it mean i will lvl and still retain 200% exp?

OK i think i get what your asking... and if it is then the answer is No, you do not stack EXP if you do not break the level cap.

Once you hit 100% EXP gained that's it, then when you break the level cap you start from 0% again, even if you have been at level 120 for months, the second you level to 121 you start at 0% EXP gained.
    APOLOYMI
    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

The cap is 100%. Doing ladder at 99.99% or even at 100% but your exp hasn't reached the max(just under is possible and it shows 100%) the max it will stack to is like 109% there is no way you can reach 300%

Comment

only way you could over over 100% at level 120+ without raising the level cap is by doing anything that gives large amounts of xp, therefore the % will be higher than 100% but once you level up it will reset to 0% and none will carry over to the progess toward the next level. I've tried it in an attempt to save time but that was the result.

Comment

Working...
        X