Killing for the Handbook Handbook Quest 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killing for the Handbook Handbook Quest 1

I don't know about you guys but I seriously think that this quest needs to get an update. I filed two tickets asking for this quest to be re-activated but no replied to this day. Not even a confirmation email of the file number that is usually given when you start a ticket.

I know plenty of other people who had to get the monster handbook quest 1 reactivated after they completely the first and second row. It seem that time after time again, I heard people who just started lost their quest and there's no way to actually get it back like a real quest can be. I would most appreciate if there is a way for us to retrieve our Monster Handbook quest 1 without having to wait until r2 finally decides to reply to your ticket.

Yes, please add the quest to Ronna The Adventurer since she is the one in charge of the Monster Handbook quests.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	103.9 KB
ID:	1785786

The ticket system has since been changed. A ticket number will only be made available to you via e-mail once a support member has initially responded to your case. If you would PM me the e-mail used to submit your ticket, I can forward it to be checked.

Comment

I filed a ticket nearly 2 months ago. I got a reply that they wanted screen shots and other proof which i sent them. They replied they received and are working on it. 6 weeks later still nothing.

S80 Guardian Gate
      S80 Hurt

Comment

Yea, I feel ya on that, I recently got a reply about it and they said, try talking to Ronna The Adventurer. Like really, the only time you get monster handbook quests from her is after you completed "Killing For The Handbook 1." It suck for those who haven't even completed the quest. Because now, R2 ticket system is way worse than before.

Comment

It has a lot of people from my server that with this same problem and you guys want the R2 not solve puts it as normal as before

Comment

Working...
          X