Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

City says a player is in a Guild they are not member of

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City says a player is in a Guild they are not member of

Checked team member roster for Liberty on S670 Tiriande server several times myself, as have others in Liberty Guild also, and there is no member named Serenity on our team. Was a surprise to see their city on Autaric Plains wilds map (coords 34, 8 area) with Liberty posted as their guild since we have no such player, and never have, that I am aware anyways. How can this happen?

Do not like having a player appear to be in our guild that is not because if they misbehave in game, world chat, or somewhere at r2, then it could reflect on our team misleadingly and unfairly. We cannot remove them from guild (or appearing to be in our guild) since their name does not appear on any Liberty guild list and this is very troubling.

Please, can you correct this bizarre and worrisome issue as soon as possible? Would be immensely appreciated. Thanks!
    Attached Files

to help show its showing a def guildClick image for larger version

Name:	a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	1727273

Comment

Originally posted by Joysome View Post
      Checked team member roster for Liberty on S670 Tiriande server several times myself, as have others in Liberty Guild also, and there is no member named Serenity on our team. Was a surprise to see their city on Autaric Plains wilds map (coords 34, 8 area) with Liberty posted as their guild since we have no such player, and never have, that I am aware anyways. How can this happen?

Do not like having a player appear to be in our guild that is not because if they misbehave in game, world chat, or somewhere at r2, then it could reflect on our team misleadingly and unfairly. We cannot remove them from guild (or appearing to be in our guild) since their name does not appear on any Liberty guild list and this is very troubling.

Please, can you correct this bizarre and worrisome issue as soon as possible? Would be immensely appreciated. Thanks!
      For some reason this has been a display bug for a while. It seems sometimes that it will show like that if they moved where someone from that guild was before. If you refresh and come back or jump and come back it's correct, but it can be annoying.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

Working...
      X