Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 9/29 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 9/29 4:00 AM EDT

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 29th of Sept. at 4:00 AM EDT(1:00 AM PDT, 9:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    500,000 Gold
    500,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Hennax50

Patch Notes:
    1. Modified some translations.
    2. Fixed the Battleground Ranking issue.
    3. Fixed the issue in which some players could not finish the Voyage quests.
    4. Fixed the issue in which some players when trying to do Eudaemon Patrol would receive a message saying they did not meet the requirements even if they did meet the requirements.
    5. Fixed the issue in which some players’ Eudaemon growth would display as 0.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Well this has been 6 days counting today that am not able to log in the game all browsers stuck @ 72% Mini client not working ( its going blue) when clicked

all SS have been forwarded via the ticket that i have filed & for each day

But till date am yet to receive any response from your side & you all call ur self a professional.

Ticket No. is 573430

Comment

How about Fixing the Chat channels form flipping all over the place and Beign Invisibly active while trying to do skills in outlands

Comment

Originally posted by Irwanwtn View Post
        How about Fixing the Chat channels form flipping all over the place and Beign Invisibly active while trying to do skills in outlands
        Because that is intended and was stated in th epatch notes. But yeah it sucks bigtime, cant imagine who thought this was a good idea
        Plowboy - s658 <Darkhold>

Comment

Thanks for what stupidity as limit 2k developent potions in guild show, now if want upgrade guild skill to level 10, must prepare 11 slot in inventory and start buy potions every day 2 month
          Want ask why cant to sell lv80 equipment items?
          Last edited by viliza; 09-29-2016, 03:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by viliza View Post
            Thanks for what stupidity as limit 2k developent potions in guild show, now if want upgrade guild skill to level 10, must prepare 11 slot in inventory and start buy potions every day 2 month
            Want ask why cant to sell lv80 equipment items?
            i think only u have the problem with selling lvl 80 equipment items, i can sell them and haven't heard of anyone who could'nt.

Comment

Not a major issue, but if you could adjust the chat on Outland. I prefer to not be in world chat. Looks like a way to CS chat but if I need the horns on my server I don't wanna waste in Outland.

Comment

Originally posted by R24721207 View Post
                i think only u have the problem with selling lvl 80 equipment items, i can sell them and haven't heard of anyone who could'nt.
                I haven't been ale to sell lvl 80 equipment

Comment

Originally posted by KayaBlanche View Post
                  Not a major issue, but if you could adjust the chat on Outland. I prefer to not be in world chat. Looks like a way to CS chat but if I need the horns on my server I don't wanna waste in Outland.
                  Outland chat is not world chat, it also doesn't use horns... it's a chat so you can speak to anyone who is on your colour/team
                  LeeTheGreat
                  [S251] Claw Rift
                  MAGE 11.5M+ BR

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mini Client Stuck 29.09.16.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	408.8 KB
ID:	1727287

how to play & its 7 days & still no reply to my ticket

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Chrome Stuck.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	323.3 KB
ID:	1727288

browsers also stuck @ 72% for past 7 days now how to pay - loss of 700bb from devo & event chests or sure etc

ticket no 573430

If any of moderators or devs are alive pls look into the matter

Have filed ticket 7 days ago & sending my daily stuck SS over the mail but no reply from u people & then u all say file a ticket & check forums -WHAT FOR ??????????

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Coconut View Post
                        Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 29th of Sept. at 4:00 AM EDT(1:00 AM PDT, 9:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
                        500,000 Gold
                        500,000 Daru
                        Extreme Stamina Potion x1
                        Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
                        Double Honor Scroll x1
                        Hennax50

Patch Notes:
                        1. Modified some translations.
                        2. Fixed the Battleground Ranking issue.
                        3. Fixed the issue in which some players could not finish the Voyage quests.
                        4. Fixed the issue in which some players when trying to do Eudaemon Patrol would receive a message saying they did not meet the requirements even if they did meet the requirements.
                        5. Fixed the issue in which some players’ Eudaemon growth would display as 0.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
                        Fixed the issue in which some players when trying to do Eudaemon Patrol would receive a message saying they did not meet the requirements even if they did meet the requirements. STILL NOT FIXED AFTER MAINT

Regards
                        Ezio
                        S47 Kabam
                        Ezio
                        S47 Kabam
                        Playing since 4 years

Comment

I've never seen that issue, nor have I even heard of anyone having it, the few times people screamed omg bug about it on my server come to find out they didn tknow you had to meet any and all previous requirements of normal and hard in order to do nightmare. If you would be so kind as to post a screenshot maybe we can help you figure out whats going wrong.
                          Plowboy - s658 <Darkhold>

Comment

Working...
                          X