This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune V6.1 Gameplay Survey

We would love to hear your thoughts or feedback on how we can improve your experience!

V6.1 Gameplay Survey

I already sent my survey through, but forgot to mention how sad it is that we can no longer give our new Eudaemon a name, for free... Not happy at all, about that. Can't even do it with Bound Balens.
    Starblaze - S658

Comment

******** ,developers obtain huge money every years billions doloars
      GrailKnight
      Character Type:Knight
      Guild:Vengeance
      Server[S167]-Wyvernmist
      Platform-R2Games
      Client: Mozilla Firefox

Comment

Here's a thought: Put the game the way it was before all the stupidity and idiocy.

That being said, we loved the game before any patch came out where we always looked forward to events to get the best out of them. Now, you just want money. Sorry, but no; not on a game that is broke beyond repair.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

thing i see is you wont listen anyway so why ask

Comment

and now not even option to open a chest lol you need to fire someone lol

Comment

imo worst patch everrrrrrrrr

Comment

i want to rename my name^_^

Comment

just a heads up, knowing from wartune's history, the most favorite feature/event will be nerfed or milked for cash.
                  be careful on what you pick.
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

New lucky exchange works for me. I've gotten more clothing pieces and shards then I did with the open chest way, but I wasn't a hoarder waiting to open chests 6 months later either. And I think with the rain of mounts from the cashers on the beast wings, they like it too.

Comment

a hint to r2 (well who ever actually is collectin the data on theses survays). in the same time the poor engineer makes the survey and collects the data, they could go round on forums and see the problems.
                      easier, faster. way cheaper. but hey, just one opinion :P
                      Kabam -57 Archer
                      Kabam -67 Knight
                      Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Outland grab is starting at a very bad time where people prepare for world boss or are still doing their daily devotion, or are trapped inside dungeos sincerely withdraw
                        Wold boss and put post grab to win gold and daru because we are not taking time to do events outland, sometimes neither the president nor logs and all lose the event,
                        based on outland

the activities of devotion are horrible to do, activities that need specific schedules, activities that depend on the guild master time is not online,
                        people work is difficult to do activities that depend on time

Comment

get rid of the luck exchange and let us just open up our chests . or keep the luck exchange open for a little longer

Comment

You ask what we think but to be honest it's not like you EVER read what's said you have a FORUM you only post in when it's maint some cra.ppy promo you have not only no cashers leaving but even cashers because YOU DON'T CARE about your customers your customer relations SUCK

Comment

Lucky Exchange is extremely nice. Many people have gotten 5-10 copies of the mount, thanks to the high drop rate every 31 chests.
                              Starblaze - S658

Comment

Working...
                              X