No announcement yet.

sylph expedition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and im stuck at 55.... =( oh no .... and some weeks back i thought 49 is impossible .... now i need to wait 1 more year to reach lvl 60? ^^ ....
    against devotion ^^

Comment

Originally posted by R264317145 View Post
      and im stuck at 55.... =( oh no .... and some weeks back i thought 49 is impossible .... now i need to wait 1 more year to reach lvl 60? ^^ ....
      I know what you mean - level 58 keeps killing my borrowed 800k Thor in 2 hits, and 55 was brutal to get through. If you're making any progress to holy sword, though, should be a lot less than a year to get to 60.

Comment

Originally posted by trancinhas33 View Post
        How much BR have your sylphs and friend's sylph? I also switched to 2 friggas and passed 75 yesterday.

Comment

hm yes i know maybe just a quarter or halfyear i got more luck todeaycame to last hp bar but ... really shall i go 2 freya or 2 loki ... have thor with 600k br and friends thorwith 700 my loki and feya r full .... but no last tier insight at both .... so bettergodark forskip theheal orgo frey to get myown heal?
          against devotion ^^

Comment

Here is info about next bosses
            B76 [Fire], B77 [Fire], B78 [Fire], B79 [Wind], B81 [Wind], B82 [Electro], B83 [Electro], B84 [Electro], B86 [Light], B87 [Light], B88 [Dark], B89 [Dark]
            Possible drops: 2adv Mahra, 1 expedition essence, 5 divinity soul treasure chest shard
            First clearance reward: 10 adv Mahra, 5 expedition essence, 25 divinity soul treasure chest shard

80 [Wind boss] + 85 [Dark boss] + 90 [Dark boss]
            Possible drops: 2adv Mahra, 1 expedition essence, 1 divinity soul chest
            First clearance reward: 10 adv Mahra, 5 expedition essence, 5 divinity soul chest

Sylphs: Odin ~1,9kk, Thor 2kk, Frigga ~560k and Thor from friend 1,8kk
            Nick: Anubis
            Server: kongregate

Comment

Thanks Anu.

I am currently trying to beat stage 71 but i need my own sylps to be stronger. My sylphs have a total of 1.6 mil BR and i use a friends sylph wich has a BR of 3.4 mil BR. If only my Thor could last longer then it would be no challenge because i could use more skills. Now it dies too quick so i can't backup my friends sylph wich dies thanks to that. :P

Awesome to see someone who got further in the higher regions.

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
                Thanks Anu.

I am currently trying to beat stage 71 but i need my own sylps to be stronger. My sylphs have a total of 1.6 mil BR and i use a friends sylph wich has a BR of 3.4 mil BR. If only my Thor could last longer then it would be no challenge because i could use more skills. Now it dies too quick so i can't backup my friends sylph wich dies thanks to that. :P

Awesome to see someone who got further in the higher regions.
                71 is far easier than 70, which was far easier than 69 lol

I beat 71 first try with 0 casualties - it didn't even come close to killing anything

Comment

Originally posted by miranda_psi View Post

I beat 71 first try with 0 casualties - it didn't even come close to killing anything
                  Not in my case, i am almost there, only little boss-HP left but i am not good enough.
                  Tried to fiddle with frigga's and Odins buff-skills but once Odin dies, Frigga dies quickly too and then both Thors are left. 69 was surprisingly easy indeed but 71, i don't agree on that. It took quite some effort to get my Frigga stronger so it survives 2 hits.

Edit:
                  I am curious what setup you use for SE and wich sylph is your main.

Comment

Originally posted by miranda_psi View Post

Not in my case, i am almost there, only little boss-HP left but i am not good enough.
                    Tried to fiddle with frigga's and Odins buff-skills but once Odin dies, Frigga dies quickly too and then both Thors are left. 69 was surprisingly easy indeed but 71, i don't agree on that. It took quite some effort to get my Frigga stronger so it survives 2 hits.

Edit:

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post

Edit:
                      69 hits harder than 70 and 70 hits harder than 71 - I don't think 71 would have killed anything even with a direct hit with no def buffs on. HP wise I think 69 had more than 70 and 71 too.

69 could one shot 2 of my sylphs with it's big attack, 70 and 71 couldn't 1 shot any of them, in fact 71 barely even scratched my entire team before it died...

Sounds like your setup is the same as mine - Frigga, Odin and 2 Thors... but you win by far with the sylph you borrow - that's as big as combining the top 2 sylphs on my server lol
                      I can only wish I ha access to a 3.4m br Thor - so much I could do in sylph expedition with that...

All of my sylphs are red (red merges are easy to get these days) and with a full set of red gear (just a little work with voyage to get), though I only have divinity souls on 2 of them. No HS for Frigga, low HS for Odin and HS as high as I can make it for Thor.

Comment

Yup, that sounds like a similar setup, yours is stronger tho. :P

I have no tactic on SE right now other than leveling HS on Frigga and making Odin red (Thor and Frigga are already red). Getting adv.mahra is pretty easy these days so that can't be any problem. Since i am in stage 71 of SE now makes getting divinity souls more easy so mission accomplished on that. Frigga i want to be stronger for TT, as weak (580k BR) as it is, as strong at it is for TT with 3 good AoE's. Now with all titans i can stay sylphed forever (i think it has something to do with that) so Frigga makes a good sylph for TT.

Odin is another story, i have not been lucky with getting the good skills (well, i have all the strong one-hit and HP-giving skills on it but it lacks AoE) and i cannot think of a case where Odin is best. So i make it red and use it as cannonfodder in SE.

Comment

Your Frigga is a lot stronger than mine - mine is < 500k br, though my Odin matches it.

As for TT, it matters not what sylph I use - have no need to sylph in it as everything dies from a couple of mage AOEs. If you do need a sylph though, both Thor and Odin are better for TT than Frigga since they both can deal significantly more damage... Frigga is best in group fights when yo have team mates to support.

Also, Odin is the best for time portal - has enough hp recovery to keep itself alive and does enough damage to kill before they enrage. Thor will kill bosses at the lowest br, but thor lacks any good hp recovery so eventually dies, the passives can help, but need a bit of luck with them. Frigga unfortunately lacks killing power so needs quite a high br relatively to be able to kill the same bosses.

Comment

I used Thor in TT all the time and that got me infuriated in almost 100% of the cases. At some point the witches start to heal each after one turn, doable for sure but that takes more time. The attacks of Thor are hard but quite random, when i hit opponent A and i fail to kill it that time, the next hit stikes opponent B. The wich heals all to full and i can start over again. With Thor i waited till the timer got to 150% dmg and from there it is straight sailing.

But now since the frigga is strong enough i start with the mages delphic AoE to weaken them all, sylph up and do the rest. That is so much faster than Thor wile Thor is 680k BR with way higher ATK. AoE seems to be the key.

My mage is now 22 mill BR and i sylph up because that makes things more easy.
                            I have an archer ALT with 16 mill BR and quite low PATK but it demolishes the first 2 stages with only the AoE attack. The buff it generates after crits is enormous and thus dealing very much dmg. That ALT has Thor as primary and doesn't need other sylphs.

For Timeportal i'll need to build up Odin too. Got stuck in Desert sands (2 bosses left) so maybe Odin is the answer to that, haven't tried it yet so thank you for mentioning it.

To stay on topic,

Today i almost killed stage 71 and i did some upgrades so i think tomorrow i am in stage 72.

Comment

Thor has an aoe - if you use the +60% damage buff, then the aoe that should 1 hit them all, especially if you have the crit titan on as well (I've 1 hit them through ice shield using it on stage 5 when I've lagged right through the starting rounds lol). For me though, since I was around 15m br, just the combination of delph aoe, small aoe, delph aoe has been pretty much all I needed to beat TT - right now just the 1 delph aoe generally 1 hits the first 2-3 stages lol

By Desert Sands, I assume you mean Deathly Sands and that is in Time Vortex, not Time Portal. For Time Vortex, Thor is definitely the best sylph to use - single target raw damage is what you need to get through that. Reaper's Illusion is the only hard stage in it, then it's easy sailing until The Hall of Judgement in The Demon Void, which is by far the hardest one. Eternal Sanctuary in Immortal Pass is also slightly nasty, but one little adjustment of titans to deal with the bleed and it's trivial.

Time Portal is the one where you have a team of 3 sylphs and you have bosses E, D, C, B, A, S, SSS and you collect polishing orbs. If you're already building up Thor and Frigga, I wouldn't recommended trying to build up Odin as well - need to have some focus so you have a strong sylph you can use. These days I just use 3 Thors for it, though never need to use the 3rd one - just use the attack one to kill the big ones, then use one of the others to mop up the small fry.

And back on topic, beware that 72 is much stronger than 71 - if you get caught without def buffs on, it will probably kill all 3 of your sylphs in 1 hit...

Comment

omg, you are right, i ment Deadly Sands and yes, Time Vortex.
                                I'll see how it goes, not there yet so i have time to prepare for that.

My favorite sylph for Time Portal btw is Thor. I have the passives "10% chance to restore 20% HP by taking dmg" and "10% chance to restore 30% HP each turn" on it and these trigger alot. I started with doing Hard mode because normal became easy.

Oh, regarding the AoE on Thor (Deadly Kiss), i don't have that one, i do have the +60% one. I never was that lucky to get the AoE but that's fine now since i have 2 good sylphs to use in diffrent cases.
                                As for SE stage 72, dunno, failed today to pass 71 so will see tomorrow. I expect to involuntary stick around in 72 for a wile once i reach it.

Comment

Working...
                                X