Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 10/20 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 10/20 4:00 AM EDT

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 20th of Oct. at 4:00 AM EDT(1:00 AM PDT, 9:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    500,000 Gold
    500,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Hennax50

Patch Note:
    1. Fixed the issue in which the minions in the Sylph Atoll BOSS battle and the Dimensional War could repeatedly reduce damage by 100% and were undefeatable.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

wat about fixing bloody inferno also theirs no eggs

Comment

Yes ,in BI no eggs :/

Comment

how about the major lag in outland exploration and the resolution in outland post grab. i hate having to make my monitor go full screen when i am in the middle of other project while doing outland post grabbing.

Comment

its only 2am central time here and i cant seem to log in since you change the layout of the game now .

Comment

what happened was logged in befor reset refreshed then after a second the game froze now cant log in says server not ready when the maintenance is not due for 30 more mins

Comment

West coast server S364 group crashed at reset
              still not back up
              so maybe maint has started unofficially early

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                wat about fixing bloody inferno also theirs no eggs
                Answer... only one attacks boss and other wait... black screen due to lag difference in players... some times egg appear before battle cuts aware to map.... found if only one attacks minions and boss till lvl 15 or so works a treat.

Comment

to fix the egg nerf in BI

1 player attacks mob and boss on round 1 ...the other 3 who didnt attack will get eggs ....then round 2 the one who attacked on round 1 sits out ...and all will have eggs by round 3

the egg nerf is the least of the bugs in BI

Comment

for BI, let one player wait until boss defeated, or you can fight monster after your party (see your side, there will be a player) kill the monster and its your turn to fight,you will see the eggs

reason, last month i can collect rewar from dragon liar and blood inferno , and than i try some trick and its work, so i can fix the bug (even its bug)

Comment

Originally posted by lightingz49 View Post
                      for BI, let one player wait until boss defeated, or you can fight monster after your party (see your side, there will be a player) kill the monster and its your turn to fight,you will see the eggs

reason, last month i can collect rewar from dragon liar and blood inferno , and than i try some trick and its work, so i can fix the bug (even its bug)
                      A workaround for a crappy implemented bug. First this only occured @ Thanatos and now after every boss. Highly annoying when helping other players and you do a full BI 2x a day, every day. There are people on some servers who don't help others in BI cuz of this bug. Killing the bosses takes much shorter than waiting for it now the eggsmashing is bugged.

Comment

Me prefer make BI mount permanent and remove BI, its bored 4 year paly the same

Comment

Please make special mount with unlimited refine like we have 4 mounts with whip training

Comment

is maintenance over yet coz i can't load for the life of me
                            Player: Vix
                            Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                            Guild: Resurgence
                            Lvl 80
                            Class: Archer
                            BR: () crappy

Comment

what is this silly broswer **** pardon me for my words but this is NOT OK some ppl are having big problems with this nonsense becoz they are taking care of other ppls toons too !!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X