Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• demonic war

please fix demonic war.

there is no reason to have to exit / re-enter 20-30 times because cant move/attack monster.

its getting old already

thanks

Feist S280

I got so pi****** off with that I started my own alliance. No problems on my own. Don't hold your breath for a fix.

Comment

It was reported, no info about fix as its mostly latency/processing issue.

Comment

its most likely not a latency issue.

i stopped everything on my network running and killed all processes on pc that can access the network.
        even my routers realtime bandwidth graphs were minimal. it still happened.

its a countdown timer is running and you touched boss issue.

if boss is on screen and timer is running its a game issue.

usually caused by people who do enough damage to kill more than one boss with one run causes the game to bug out.

but whatever.

i prefer a "they arent going to fix it" over a "its your problem" answer.

Comment

usually caused by people who do enough damage to kill more than one boss with one run causes the game to bug out.
          Which leads us to network/processing as you dont receive packets fast enough(cause they need to travel from our servers to you through few gateways) and cant process fact boss is already killed because information about it wasnt received yet.
          Also its Flash engine, so its pretty clunky.

Comment

Problem???how about they rewrite all demonic war from 0???see if after that there arre any problem

Divine war is the mos stupid thing among many other in this game.Im on no1 alliance,Celestial,we have players that do bilion of damage and bilion of gold,imagine that they can do around 100k points on tycoon only with that,andd i can bearly do 5-6k points?
            i mean, w t f ???

That why ,keep gold out of that damn tycoon,its an abuse to most of us

Or even better,do as u did with cross war,put to an end,kill it forever

Comment

it is same as wb issue where you get cd with 0 dmg and with few morons on server who one hit bosses 99% of players dont get devo or event points, dozen players gives up and quit because of that, but if r2 and gt are happy about it.....
              and about gold, no no and no, removing gold from tycoon wont help non cashers, because casherrs will allways find a way to get more points thatn you can imagine, but for points rewards 1200000 and up gold points are esencial for non cashers, and if you make 5-6k points on gold in tycoon it is only because you are or low lvl or ally isues, even my alt make 70-80k points in gold with 2 gauntlets and 2 dw in tycoon time
              S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
              now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
              Guild - Lunatic Cafe
              UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Originally posted by solowingpixy View Post
                it is same as wb issue where you get cd with 0 dmg and with few morons on server who one hit bosses 99% of players dont get devo or event points, dozen players gives up and quit because of that, but if r2 and gt are happy about it.....
                and about gold, no no and no, removing gold from tycoon wont help non cashers, because casherrs will allways find a way to get more points thatn you can imagine, but for points rewards 1200000 and up gold points are esencial for non cashers, and if you make 5-6k points on gold in tycoon it is only because you are or low lvl or ally isues, even my alt make 70-80k points in gold with 2 gauntlets and 2 dw in tycoon time
                You get devo for simply entering WB.
                Why woul you call the 1 hitters morons? They simply stronger than others. This is game of competition after all, like it or not. You dont complain when they do better in CoM, for example right, wb is same matter,part of game, where best ones do better, no matter ho wmuch we like it or not.
                And about gold, it shouldnt matter in or out, because so called cashers will do better. Yet gold in our out tycoon, dont stop anyone to develop great party to do good in DW, to gain more gold for daily need, not only for tycoon
                But to become the 1 trick pony aint good either , for ones who only seems to be doing good only if gold is there.. means they dont save up enough other things in case gold is not counted, and then from both side we see the complians, one ask to take it out, some to keep gold in.
                In the end the same principle apply to everyone. Best one do better despite what resources counts or not, since its not permament removal, rather than having rotation of few set resources, exception for cs tycoon, untill now...
                Yet ppl still attack each other , like it would change matter...
                Last edited by AntifreezeUnder0; 03-16-2017, 04:20 AM.
                Antifreeze
                Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

and if you read my post carefuly not just this one, event rest of my post lately, i dont have any grudge again no one who is stronger or better than me, get better party, better gear, more money to spend or any other reason is fine with me, but need to put some line on all that, beside in ToU is part that say that is destroying gameplay for other players is also one of issues that some players can be sanctioned
                  Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                  UC 27 current server

Comment

yes, morons, because one hit bosses affect all including them in events like angel party or other seasonal event who has 1% dmg in wb, if devs change that on some other req than one hit bosses wont matter anymore and also less hits in wb mean lower rewards for that ones who have chance to open cards, so cutting amount of posible dias and resorces to show how they are strong is like killing a cow for one steak
                    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                    UC 27 current server

Comment

and if you read my post carefuly not just this one, event rest of my post lately, i dont have any grudge again no one who is stronger or better than me, get better party, better gear, more money to spend or any other reason is fine with me, but need to put some line on all that, beside in ToU is part that say that is destroying gameplay for other players is also one of issues that some players can be sanctioned
                      Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                      UC 27 current server

Comment

But they all had equal chance, some were better, some not.
                        Now ones who didnt do as good, seek way to punish them- equally as the gold matter in tycoon. Just one say reasons for gold in tycoon, some for it to be out, inbetween insulting each other,at some occasion
                        I mean all were able to get in wb, all were able to run to boss. Not all were fast enough to get hit, its part of game mechanic, first come first get, best one win.
                        Imagine each time you got hit , it was reason that 5 others couldnt, so in a way it would dmean all who made hits, ruin game for others? Of course not, its just, bad luck, and better luck next time, situation
                        Think, the ones who didnt do good seek ways to limit 1 hitters ability to 1 hit, now that is suggesting to destroy certain ppl game play, for sake of other gameplay benefit. Like if 1 hitter become that good to 1 hit, he must get punished, so ones who didnt invest enough of time building up, can now pretend they do good, which again remind the matter of gold in tycoon and dw along...
                        But atleast we can exchange arguments and hope some see and come up with something ,so called golden midle way, which pleases everyone.
                        Like flips in wb for everyone who join, not make hit :P
                        Antifreeze

Comment

and all can be fixed with unlimited hp boss and time limit event, and change 1% to 10 hits on wb, and all that problems are gone strong can do zilion dmg per hit week once 5k but all get chance to win something
                          Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                          UC 27 current server

Comment

and just to be clear, if on server 10-15 players can one hit bosses in wb and all except 1 or 2 nerf themselvs , going on wb with just main or with one hero in team, ans spending 10 minutes after wb to put back allheroes, artifacts, angel guardians and cherubs, some of them dont do it but dont come in wb with strong main,they come with weak alt because zhey wont to share game with other players on server and 1 says, **** it i will 1 hit them just becasue i can, who is moron here that ones who want to be fair or that ones who screw rest of them including that top players who didnt chose that way to play the game
                            Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                            UC 27 current server

Comment

and just to be clear, if on server 10-15 players can one hit bosses in wb and all except 1 or 2 nerf themselvs , going on wb with just main or with one hero in team, ans spending 10 minutes after wb to put back allheroes, artifacts, angel guardians and cherubs, some of them dont do it but dont come in wb with strong main,they come with weak alt because zhey wont to share game with other players on server and 1 says, **** it i will 1 hit them just becasue i can, who is moron here that ones who want to be fair or that ones who screw rest of them including that top players who didnt chose that way to play the game
                              Well im been through for few years, having 1 hit, no hits, and now im the 1 hitter for most of the times. Just managing to see certain players give complain only when they arent able to do dmg, while in wb rank there are 10 - 25 others players managing land hit .
                              But yea, we look at ourself, we make actions we are happy with , with out judging others on their.
                              At the end of day this is game which will end someday, and all work, fights, discussions will be gone.
                              Antifreeze

Comment

Working...
                              X