Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

demonic war

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

true, game will end one day, but when that happen is on devs, if they dont do nothing game die sooner if try to fix and go with players to give them fun they look for it will last much longer

and we all judge other players, some of them have positive response from others and some are hatred, but we all have rights to speak our opinions, i dont offende anyone, using arguments, your opinion is aproved by some of players and others dont
    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Originally posted by solowingpixy View Post
      true, game will end one day, but when that happen is on devs, if they dont do nothing game die sooner if try to fix and go with players to give them fun they look for it will last much longer

and we all judge other players, some of them have positive response from others and some are hatred, but we all have rights to speak our opinions, i dont offende anyone, using arguments, your opinion is aproved by some of players and others dont
      The beauty of discussions
      Antifreeze
      Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

yes, like someone says -i dont like what you say, but will defende your right to speak-
        and i mean that, can agree on some things you says but for most we have way different opinions ant this subject is one of them, i wont name it but one of other game i play is waaay different, 2D, not impresive graphics, second server opened just half year ago, but that games is 8 years old, every day new players come totry it out, 5 of 10 players stay more than week, and 1 of them become payed eventualy, you know why they stay? because of healthy comunity, old players helping new ones, give them advice and resorces, and owner of game gives his part to that, no matter how many money you spend, if you try out to cheat on anyway in game, offending other players, and abuse game in any way they are baned, here that is not the case
        S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
        now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
        Guild - Lunatic Cafe
        UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Originally posted by solowingpixy View Post
          yes, like someone says -i dont like what you say, but will defende your right to speak-
          and i mean that, can agree on some things you says but for most we have way different opinions ant this subject is one of them, i wont name it but one of other game i play is waaay different, 2D, not impresive graphics, second server opened just half year ago, but that games is 8 years old, every day new players come totry it out, 5 of 10 players stay more than week, and 1 of them become payed eventualy, you know why they stay? because of healthy comunity, old players helping new ones, give them advice and resorces, and owner of game gives his part to that, no matter how many money you spend, if you try out to cheat on anyway in game, offending other players, and abuse game in any way they are baned, here that is not the case
          But in this game it been like that since day one, only when free stuff is not enough, some got eyes opened
          Antifreeze
          Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Working...
          X