Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

crystal ladder challenge - anyone can teach me how to access these challenge?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crystal ladder challenge - anyone can teach me how to access these challenge?

for level 10 - Dragon Mystic

level 30 - Apothin

thanks
    Last edited by qbon20005; 10-20-2016, 02:24 AM.

I'm unsure of what you are asking here. What ladder challenge?

To kill those bosses on the 10th and 30th floors of Ladder, you just... fight them... preferably with a party that has a priest, a tank, and a couple dps toons.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

thanks memory lane.

they are in available quests - crystal ladder challenge level 10, 30, 50, 60, apprentice, and master challenge

Comment

There's sometimes an event collected at the Quartermaster that wants you to kill bosses on certain floors for a reward. You can find more information about the current events running in the Special tab of the Event panel (the flag icon to the left of your minimap, above the shopping cart). Rock the Ladder ran 2 or 3 weeks ago. You can either save those level quests for the next time it runs, or abandon them.

The Apprentice, Master, and there's a third one for that, requires the Ladder Gems that drop randomly throughout ladder. These quests are accepted from the ladder guardian in Tree of Life. Click on More Info on your quest tracker to read what these quests require to complete them.

There's also titles for passing specific floors. You can see which titles you can obtain in the Achievements tab in the Character view panel.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

thanks a lot for the info, ill look into it

Last edited by qbon20005; 10-20-2016, 03:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            The Apprentice, Master, and there's a third one for that, requires the Ladder Gems that drop randomly throughout ladder. These quests are accepted from the ladder guardian in Tree of Life. Click on More Info on your quest tracker to read what these quests require to complete them.

There's also titles for passing specific floors[...]
            There are 3 quests that you can take up from Ardhon the Guardian, The Ladder Apprentice, Ladder Gladiator, and Ladder Master.... I believe those are the ones you're referring to....

As for the titles you get one at 30 and one at 50.....
            Game:Crystal Saga
            Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
            IGN:S58-AquaShock
            Level: 198-Eidolon
            Class: Knight
            Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
            -Albert Einstein

Comment

i dont have any friends on here to form a party and it wont let me do it with out one can anyone help me

Comment

Originally posted by R225685098 View Post
                i dont have any friends on here to form a party and it wont let me do it with out one can anyone help me
                its easy..you can go solo but you must form a party....and party is not exactly need friend to join you....just form a party and you good to go...in ladder or in dungeon

Comment

Working...
                X