Eudamon Soul Stone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudamon Soul Stone

How about making another kid other than blood demon on patrol NM able to run this? Its stupid those of us wanting it preferably free, can't unless we fork over money for balens. Then we get for $5 plus balens. You got so many kids in there and some don't have a NM set thats worth getting.

You are able to get Blood Demon for free. You just need to have the right materials and patience.

Comment

I got the main materials, but the requirement is level 7 total growth. I don't see how to get that unless they want us to buy 5 eud stones to awaken one kid. That is what I am venting about.

Comment

Originally posted by KayaBlanche View Post
        I got the main materials, but the requirement is level 7 total growth. I don't see how to get that unless they want us to buy 5 eud stones to awaken one kid. That is what I am venting about.
        You get 100 growth for each level up of a kid - but it only seems to work for one of each type.
        S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

Awakening a kid doesn't help with your growth level, so that's obviously not what's going on.

You get 100 growth per level of kid. Each kid type only counts your highest level kid. So, having a level 10 oracle and a level 8 oracle is only worth 1000 growth, because the level 8 doesn't count.
          S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
          1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
          EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
          Lukoi

Comment

Where in the game can I see how the eudaemaon diagram works. ie. what is the blood and the dust for ? How does it translate into eudaemon stones ? If it does.

Comment

Originally posted by stevenandrewgardner View Post
              Where in the game can I see how the eudaemaon diagram works. ie. what is the blood and the dust for ? How does it translate into eudaemon stones ? If it does.
              You need blood, dust and eud soul to summon certain kids. When you click on summon in the eud guide, it will tell you what you need. There are 2 types of blood, dust and eud soul, level 1 and level 2. Some kids require only 1 item while others require 3 items to summon. You get eud soul stone from nm patrol and you need a level 8 blood demon.

Comment

Blood Demon takes some time to get, but it's not that difficult. Make sure you have every other eud class and at a decent level for growth. I got 2 blood demons (the second without really trying).

Comment

Working...
                X