wb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wb

with this S636, S640, S644, S647, S651, S655, S659, S662, S666 and S670 merge wb last almost a min and some
    dont even get a chance to atk we need it to be beefed up soon. remember you did add some just new servers
    with some old ones so alot dont even make it to get a fight in. brains over greed fix this fast

Just wait until you get a super beefed up person killing the WB in one hit without a chance for others to make it.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
      Just wait until you get a super beefed up person killing the WB in one hit without a chance for others to make it.
      We're not to that point yet, but its rare for wb to last even a full round. I understand HP is limited by flash (there is a max value that you can't exceed with flash...that's the limit on gold/daru also, right around 2.something billion). Upping the wb's defense would help stronger players get more, but would leave weaker players just as bad off or worse off. Since the wb dies so fast on some servers, even regen may not be a viable option...giving the boss suntoria is worthless if people are 1-2 shotting it. I can think of a couple options: 1) get rid of world boss and give us another good source of daru/gold. 2) Have 8 world bosses that are able to revive each other if they don't all die on the same turn (have event automatically end after 10 min if they don't all get killed before then). This is assuming that R2/7Road cares to fix it; considering how long its been an issue, I suspect they do not.

Comment

They should just revamp the devotion system so we don't need to play day and night for devo.
        WB had never lasted more than 3 hits on my active server.
        Make believe we don't care about gold and daru (most still do), we still need to start the battle to get devo.

Comment

One day it might just happen... A year ago, I would think the average WB was about 10-15 minutes with the power we had back then (Highest was about what? 2-3 million BR?). Now we got Euds, CA, KH, and Titan going about that bring those lovely rounds to about 1-2 minutes (if lucky). And if that wasn't insulting enough, the merges of massive amounts of servers into one cluster is also the downfall of why folks get 1-2 minute WBs instead of like 10-15 mins.

With R2, everything is a "one size fits all" method. If we tell them to up the def on WB to not make it easily killable, it will hurt the newer servers (pre-merge) in probably not making a dent to their WB. It will go of the way of ToK (min supposed to be 38 with those parameters for easy difficulty) Easy where not many players are doing it without finding "powerful" help.

In another game I used to play (don't know the name of it), there was this boss that showed up, we fight it and it drops gold in the duration that it is up for; after that, it leaves until next time. Perhaps if we can do this WB like that, everyone will enjoy punching it for gold/daru (old and new server alike). The only downside is there won't be any killing blows (so it won't be gone quickly) and no one else will get a title for it.

Comment

Another idea ,which although not perfect but, which might help is they could run WB more frequently but restrict attempts to 2 per day as now.
            This would reduce the players attacking thus giving people more gold
            People do play at different times and eventually you would find the best time to attack WB to suit you.

Comment

Another idea ,which although not perfect but, which might help is they could run WB more frequently but restrict attempts to 2 per day as now.
              Only if it be like Eud Arena where you're only limited to 10 attempts a day and won't be able to participate until after server reset. But that will still hurt the newer servers as now they will be stuck with two hits per day as well (thinking R2 like).

Comment

and just now in guild battle noone got devote but 1 person wheres the mods and devs to fix or rework
                this stuff why did you toss a new server with monsters without thinking about this stuff do you even
                play or check out the game or forums? this stuff needs to be looked at now even kids know this stuff
                needs worked on come on mods keep telling devs to re work this stuff your the only ones playing the
                game and should know this stuff not the devs

Comment

Working...
                X