Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Server Time Change Announcement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Server Time Change Announcement

Please note that we will be changing server times for EDT and PDT servers to accomodate the end of Daylight Saving Time and switch to Standard Time. Time changes are as follows:

EDT Servers:
    Sunday, November 6th 0:30 EDT/12:30 GMT+8

PDT Servers:
    Sunday, November 6th 0:30 PDT/15:30 GMT+8

GMT Servers:
    Sunday, October 30th 0:30 BST/7:30 GMT+8

All EDT servers will be going down for maintenance starting November 6th at 0:30 EDT, lasting for approximately 3 hours.

All PDT servers will be going down for maintenance starting November 6th at 0:30 PDT, lasting for approximately 3 hours.

All GMT servers will be going down for maintenance starting October 30th at 0:30 BST, lasting for approximately 3 hours.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

3 hours to change a clock? Seriously? Only takes me a reboot at most and pc auto does it. Sometimes never do a thing. Try saying what bugs you adding instead of saying it takessome monkey to climb to the clock tower and push the hour hand back 1 hour.

Comment

Great timing as always

Comment

OMFG! 3 hours! Time I went to bed then!!!
        S135 - Knight current Br just over 44 Million and rising! Trying not to cash, but sometimes will, especially after pay day!

Comment

same for me i guess then
          alabama

archer

multiple servers
          mainservers now s386 & S637

Comment

Games up but expect a down again if I am too soon

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Vera View Post
              Please note that we will be changing server times for EDT and PDT servers to accomodate the end of Daylight Saving Time and switch to Standard Time. Time changes are as follows:

EDT Servers:
              Sunday, November 6th 0:30 EDT/12:30 GMT+8

PDT Servers:
              Sunday, November 6th 0:30 PDT/15:30 GMT+8

GMT Servers:
              Sunday, October 30th 0:30 BST/7:30 GMT+8

All EDT servers will be going down for maintenance starting November 6th at 0:30 EDT, lasting for approximately 3 hours.

All PDT servers will be going down for maintenance starting November 6th at 0:30 PDT, lasting for approximately 3 hours.

All GMT servers will be going down for maintenance starting October 30th at 0:30 BST, lasting for approximately 3 hours.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

3 hours to change a clock? OMG

Comment

Completely missed it possibly from the post being 2 weeks old

Comment

3 hors lag otnovo game

Comment

nice job on the compo btw. I do like the sicles...well would if they were not last weeks items
                    Kabam -57 Archer
                    Kabam -67 Knight
                    Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Received Comp. Pack containing expired event items. Need to have this corrected.

Comment

Please correct comp items that have expired. Thank you

Comment

Compensation Package Contains: 5x Evil Sickle I's

Event for them expired just hours before said time change. Need to have this corrected.
                          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                            Compensation Package Contains: 5x Evil Sickle I's

Event for them expired just hours before said time change. Need to have this corrected.
                            There is, or will be, an exchange to trade those I's for II's.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                              There is, or will be, an exchange to trade those I's for II's.
                              Just got that exchange a few min ago...it's 1 Evil Sickle I for 1 Evil Sickle II, with a maximum of 5 exchange. Should be on every of those server now (those who had the compensation after the Evil Exchange I exchange ended). If you still don't see that exchange, feel free to post in here again.
                              Have a wonderful day

Comment

Working...
                              X