Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Halloween Events Are Live! SpOoOoOky!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Halloween Events Are Live! SpOoOoOky!

Click image for larger version

Name:	525x304.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	1786488

Halloween falls upon the lands of Balenor once more!

This year, the realm stirs with unholy forces, bringing countless challenges and rewards for brave champions to claim - Welcome, to Boss Battle of all Hallows’ Eve!

Get ready to face terrifying monstrosities in a true Boss Battle gauntlet for the ages! Exclusive new costumes and other great rewards await those who can overcome the horrors of this Halloween festivity in Wartune.

Click Here for more information!

which boss u mean, n where lol

Comment

Good Rules there. Only no info where the Boss itself is. Would you, please, reveal this for us?

Comment

Originally posted by R23593157 View Post
        Good Rules there. Only no info where the Boss itself is. Would you, please, reveal this for us?
        Follow the link in the first post. That's the boss. Earn Devotion in game, then click the Devotion Exchange button on the event page. When you have enough points, click the Exchange button next to the water, the cross, or the wand, and then click Use. That's how you do damage to the boss on the event page.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Are the costumes included for rewards?

Comment

Is this for R2 servers only i cant find s26 Europe in the list of servers

Comment

looks like it is just for r2 servers as usual

as i only see r2 server numbers listed

and it looks like some ppl already started

Click image for larger version

Name:	Noname.png
Views:	1
Size:	370.2 KB
ID:	1727555

Comment

Well is that world boss or in event only certain boss?

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  Follow the link in the first post. That's the boss. Earn Devotion in game, then click the Devotion Exchange button on the event page. When you have enough points, click the Exchange button next to the water, the cross, or the wand, and then click Use. That's how you do damage to the boss on the event page.
                  Thank you cordially, MemoryLane. Now, I got it.

Comment

Could someone plz explain which boss are mentioned in the event?

Comment

Hi. It doesn't work to redeem points for devotion. It keeps saying that devotion is too low altho I'm at 160 at the moment?

Comment

Is this for r2games players only ? Players from kabam cannot earn these rewards ?

Comment

Originally posted by anthea4life View Post
                          Hi. It doesn't work to redeem points for devotion. It keeps saying that devotion is too low altho I'm at 160 at the moment?

Same problem here!

Comment

But for the gods sake can anyone tell me which boss event mention?

Comment

Originally posted by abeltown1990 View Post
                              But for the gods sake can anyone tell me which boss event mention?
                              Go to the link in the OP... as has already been mentioned in this thread.
                              S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
                              1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
                              EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
                              Lukoi

Comment

Working...
                              X